Thread: Could I?

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

Could I?

Getting ready to run cycle in June. It will be 12 wks long and consist of sust,tren , and dbol .
    Wks 1-12 Sust (1000-1750 mg's can't decide)
    Wks 1-10 Tren Ace 100 mg's ed
    Wks 1-4 Dbol 60-80 mg's ed

My question is could I run winny at the end of this cycle and get good results? Like wks 7-12?

bump

What previous cycle history?? Stats??

ITripMidgets is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    What previous cycle history?? Stats??
    what does that matter if is question simply is can he get good results from winny in the last 5 weeks of his cycle?

joshr is offline Associate Member
    yes run it at the end last 6-8 weeks upo until the day of pct fo rbest results good luck bro

Stats 5'8" 207
    Past gear includes: Sust enanthate ,cypionate ,deca ,eq,anadrol , and dbol .
    I have ran as much as 1000 mg's enanthate a wk

Quote Originally Posted by ITripMidgets
    what does that matter if is question simply is can he get good results from winny in the last 5 weeks of his cycle?
    Well first of all....he's cycling tren at 100mg/ED for 10 wks. IMO, depending on cycle history, that could be too long because tren is very hard to recover from.

Secondly...60-80mg/ED of dbol ?? That pretty stressful on the liver dude. Size could be a determining factor on whether thats an accurate dose.

Thirdly...1g or almost 2g of test??? Thats a significant difference....see #2.

So it does matter to me dude. For all I know this could be his second cycle.

this is probably about my 6th cycle

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy29
    Stats 5'8" 207
    Past gear includes: Sust enanthate ,cypionate ,deca ,eq,anadrol , and dbol .
    I have ran as much as 1000 mg's enanthate a wk
    At 207...1G of sust will suffice....no need to go higher than that plus you'll be savin' some cash. I think your dbol dose is a little steep....50mg is plenty...IMO anything higher than that could have some drasitic effects on your liver values. You could maybe get away with tren cycling it 10wks but IMO I would start at 75mg/ED especially if its never been cycled prior. I think winny would be a good addition at the end to help harden you up and solidify some of your gains. Run your winny the last 6wks of your cycle at 50mg/ED right up to one day prior to starting your PCT clomid. Anti-e and anti-ox s throughout. Good luck.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Bro, you are a bit new to be questioning someone who has over 4,000 post !
    He asked for a reason, and if you are not going to contribute something positive in your post then please don't bring someone else's thread down with your negativity.
    If that is a serious question you have, then you need to ask it in a much more polite way.

There are many reasons we need to know history and previous cycles!
    some becaue it helps with knowing if adding more compounds will actually help or hurt due to previous compounds used
    Some to advise on correct method of adding and dosing
    Some due to specific goals for this cycle
    and many other reasons

So please be constructive or be gone!! Thanks

______
    SMAN
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 05-29-2006 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Bro, you are a bit new to be questioning someone who has over 4,000 post !
    He asked for a reason, and if you are not going to contribute something positive in your post then please don't bring someone else's thread down with your negativity.
    If that is a serious question you have, then you need to ask it in a much more polite way.

There are many reasons we need to know history and previous cycles!
    some becaue it helps with knowing if adding more compounds will actually help or hurt due to previous compounds used
    Some to advise on correct method of adding and dosing
    Some due to specific goals for this cycle
    and many other reasons

So please be constructive or be gone!! Thanks

______
    SMAN
    First off, it was a serious question. Secondly I dont care if he has 100,000 post, asking for the mans cycle history and stats is retarded when the question was simply would winny at the end of his cycle yield good results. It seems that alot of people around here simply parrot shit that others say. Example;
    Q. Hey guys I my bench press sucks what should I do to improve it?

A. Cycle stats and history please

Q. But I just wanna know how to improve my bench press?

A. Shut up newb and answer the question or I won't help you idiot!

My point. Sometimes when cycle history and stats are not necessary someone will ask the OP for them anyway.

First off, it was a serious question. Secondly I dont care if he has 100,000 post, asking for the mans cycle history and stats is retarded when the question was simply would winny at the end of his cycle yield good results. It seems that alot of people around here simply parrot shit that others say. Example;

My point. Sometimes when cycle history and stats are not necessary someone will ask the OP for them anyway.

WELL, in this case THEY ARE MOST CERTAINLY necessary!!
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 05-29-2006 at 02:38 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

i must say that i do agree with you somewhat on the parroting of stats and history mate but seein as Stumpy produced his actual cycle with the 1000-1750mg test requirement,i do think that prev cycle history was a legitimate question.........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Have you ever cycled almost 2G test/wk???....80mg dbol /ED??? Don't those dosages seem a little steep??? Now if the dude weighed 300+lbs those dosages could be justifiable. We are all hear to help each other. If you didn't notice I gave my reasons on why I though that cycle was a little much.

I was more concerned about the cycle he had outlined than his original question.

neither of those doses seems incredibly steep to me....of course I'm around people who take 3-4 grams test/week (and more) and who take 200mg of orals sometimes per/day (Adrol, dbol , anavar , Halo included). I really think people are far too overly cautious.

neither of those doses seems incredibly steep to me....of course I'm around people who take 3-4 grams test/week (and more) and who take 200mg of orals sometimes per/day (Adrol, dbol, anavar, Halo included). I really think people are far too overly cautious.
    Well thats understandable then. How long have they been taking that much?
    Stumpy is saying that this is only his 6th cycle. Have the guys you know that are doing that much been doing AAS much longer ?
    I like to err on the side of being cautious myself, though I guess it all depends on how well we respond to the doses we take I guess.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i just wanna chime in here..
    test is great its wounderful but its OVER RATED. its not going to give u gains that dbol tren win or deca will give u so IMO just keep it at a dose that is going to give u more bang for your buck. since ur running tren.. i have found from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, i am not PARROTING A.ROBERTS. that having an aromatizing compound ilke test w/ tren really magnifies its str gaining attributes of tren but not really a lick of difference in WEIGHT GAINED.
    with the previous being said heres my suggestions to you

Wks 1-12 Sust (1000-1750 mg's can't decide) stay at a gram its less volume and u will FEEL BETTER since tren is already gonna make u feel like killing something but YOU WONT BE ABLE TO KILL SOMETHING KUZ UR STAMINA WILL SUCK SO MUCH
    Wks 1-10 Tren Ace 100 mg's ed thats a dam fine dose. if u have ran it at this dose before (IM NOT READING ALL POSTS IN THIS THREAD) then up it 25-50mg see how htat fairs if u get same sides as 100mg ED but better gains then i would stick w/ the upped dose if not.. ur running acetate its quick ester.. drop it down.
    Wks 1-4 Dbol 60-80 mg's ed i will give u same speech as above pick a dose a lil higher than u ran previously, see how ur body reacts and adjust accordingly

now .. what about WIN.. its great to end on ur running tren a Nor19 why not add a DHT deriv.. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.. runn it at a nice suitable dose for last 5-6 weeks prior to pct. if u have pre'existing liv probs then DROP THE DBOL in the beginign and use win at the end, if not run it all. IMO TrnA kicks in so FAST i mean w/ in DAYS that DBOL JUMPSTART IS POINTLESS! and should be saved for a deca/test combo and juts use win at end to finish it.

plz reply if u have any Q's

Thread Information