AlwaysCutting12 is offline New Member

Possible fake Test-E?

I have posted a few times on how my first cycle wasn't coming out as expected, being that I had hardly gained any weight, all whilst eating 4000-4300 clean calories (from WHOLE food) per day.

I ran the following (and am in week 15):

Test Cyp: 200mg/week (HRT)
    1-14: Test-E - 500mg/week
    1-14: EQ - 400mg/week
    15-16: Test Prop - 75mg ED

Upon the addition of 500mg Test-E per week I didn't gain anything, zero water, nothing. As the weeks continued, I POUNDED down the food and gained a couple of pounds, but not any faster in reality than I feel I would have on my HRT dose eating that amount. I know the EQ was real based on how hungry I was and the increase in vascularity after about 6 weeks.

Now after stopping the Enanthe in week 15 and starting the ED shots of Prop, I feel like I've just STARTED my cycle and the gains are coming on like crazy. Strength is shooting way up, bodyweight has jumped up a few lbs already after for the most part leveling off, and I feel exactly what everyone says they feel when starting up a cycle fresh.. Pumps are RIDICULOUS and energy levels are thru the roof. I personally am suspicious as to whether or not my Test-E was real or if it was bunk gear..

Do people who END cycles with prop usually experience this? Or is this the result of not really having any additional (or possibly underdosed) test added to my system from the Enanthe? Honestly I feel like I've just began my (painful ) cycle

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Have you tried posting A pic of your test e up in the picture forum.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    post a pic and i does kind of sound like it could ba fake i mean didnt you check this before you took it you should be more careful bro if your shooting some forgien shit in you thats probably not a good thing

Its from a reputable source, so there was no need to question. It is from a somewhat common domestic lab..

have you thought of getting it tested

Quote Originally Posted by joshr
    have you thought of getting it tested
    Well yes, and I may do so. However I don't know if it's worth the trouble at this point. Obviously there was something wrong with it, whether it be bunk or underdosed. Source has been with me for a while and never has let me down, so it must be a mistake in concentration. The Prop I recieved is from the same lab, hurts like a bitch, and is real as can be. I actually am dealing with the Test Flu like crazy right now.. The day after my first prop shot I came down with a wicked sore throat and have been hacking up green shit for a few days.. Thank god for Vitamin-C.. stuff is clearing it up quickly.

i would just be wondering what was wrong with it at least u should let your source know whats up if its bad

Quote Originally Posted by joshr
    i would just be wondering what was wrong with it at least u should let your source know whats up if its bad
    Definately. I am going to speak with my source later about this and let him know something was wrong with the Test E I picked up from him. My source is very understanding and will probably offer me an exchange.

Most likely I'll send it in just to find out exactly what the deal is here. I want to know what shit I've been pinning for the last 14 weeks.. Scary stuff..

Update

Well I got hit hard with the Test flu after switching to the Prop, and am just passing it as I type this.. Well, After 6 days on Prop it appears as though I've already gained 4-5lbs! I am holding water no doubt, but what gives? I haven't touched my diet, it still remains the same. I also feel more energetic and like I could go all day. I am holding lots of water as I mentioned above, of which I do not know why. I thought Prop didn't bloat as Enanthe does due to the shorter ester?? Well, I didn't see any bloat, or water weight with the "Enanthe" I had (if it really even was..) Do you think that the prop is real and the Test-E was bunk? I mean I am gaining almost 1lb per day since administering my first inject of the stuff...

urbanbody is offline Member
    Post a Pic if possible

Here's a link to an identical photo:

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/photo..._sides_003.jpg

The lab starts with an A. Its a fairly reputable UGL.

anyone have anything further to add here?

Ok, so I've been on the Test Prop for 8 days now, and have gained 7lbs out of nowhere.. 3/4-1lb per day since saturday of last week..

Does anyone have any ideas? I haven't changed anything with my diet or training or cardio. I seem to be softer and less vascular though....

Thread Information