Power Viking is offline Banned

Seems I can get my hands on almost ANYTHING at import prices!! What to buy!?

hey re-re! Dont post web sites again.

read the board rules

THX

~Abstrack~
    Last edited by abstrack; 05-29-2006 at 07:21 PM.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    for strength - halo, anadrol , test suspension, tren . I'd stray away from andropen 275. also edit the UGL name out of your post......

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    Posting UGLs is not allowed.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    You can't talk prices on here either.

But for strength the product's that blindside mentioned are great.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Hey thanks for advertising.... Enjoy the PMs coming your way, I'm sure at least one of them must be a Fed....

If you really wanted to know what to get REASERCH THE SITE....

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Edit your post!!!!!!!!

What the F(=/#?(#&&%¤ is wrong now!!??
    I`m NOT trying to sell anything, I just want to know what you recommend ME based on your own experience in order for ME to build strength.

I DO NOT want to sell to anyone, under any circumstance!

What about IGF1? Is it more effective than conventional AAS? Is it more dangerous? I searched the forum, but I couldn`t seem to find much conclusive info, just some article about IGF1 effects in mice (and I don`t resemble a mouse) and some people who wanted to know how to dose their IGF1.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    It does not matter that you are not trying to sell anything. You can not post steroid websites and we do not talk about prices. These are the rules. If you want to use this board for the wealth of info then you are going to have to go by them. Even if you think they are stupid or they don't apply to you, they do! So , saying that, edit your post to exclude the ugl website. Once you do that please take the time to read the rules. Then ask any question you like.

IGF-1 will produce a bigger gut over time than just GH. The gut is caused by the IGF binding to the intestinal tract I think.

May be the other way around guys, might be a FED trying to find out who wants to purchase gear, or who here SELLS gear. Feds are not just going to sell, you buy, done deal. These ****ers will talk to you for months, really get to know you, and then when you least expect it BAMM, ****ed in your ass blindside.

As I have never tried to contact anyone either with the intent of buying or selling you guys are just making shit up.

To the guys warning me about feds: I appriciate your concern, but the american gouvernment can`t do shit about me as I`m a norwegian living in Norway.

Seems like the rules have gotten stricter. I recall it being OK to post UGLs in the past. Without those my post turns into a strict "what`s best for building strength" post, and I might as well just use the search engine to find that.
    The mods might as well just delete this whole thread then.
    Ah, well, better that than getting the users busted by the feds, I guess *sigh*.

Thread Information