nrobleski is offline Associate Member

Quick question...

Just wondering I am on test e and dec and dbol and using propecia to hopefully help my predisposed mpb. Yet the problem i seem to have here is that I am trying to gain more, I am all proteined out eating 400 grams a day yet my diet is starting to look like an atkins diet, it seems the more carbs I eat thought he more water I hold which pisses me right off, from experience what daily allowance seems to work best in the past for you guys.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Carbs in bulking for most people are higher than protein. Mine is probably about a 1:1 ratio, maybe carbs are a little higher, but never ever lower than protein. Maybe 100-200g more carbs in my case.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    You might try posting this in the deit forum.

For the water retinsion have you tried an AI

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    What type of carbs are you eating. some may cause more retention than others, as HORSE stated, check out the diet forum

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Propecia and Deca ?
    I agree an AI will help but when you'll be done with you cycle, the water will shed off. Your cycle will also naturally lead to edema

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys...always so much friendlier in this forum than the diet..sorry.. I asked in there and everyone just throws cheap shots at you. Porpecia and deca , I am only goign to begin using propecia after my cycle as I have had thinning hair from even test only cycles in the past, can never be too careful. I try to eat low GI carbs, I know complex are great for bulking, yet i limit my intake for post meal only. Other than that I try to stick to green leafy vegetables, real whole grain breads, I also get a lot of my carbs from Sunrider products if anyone is familiar with those products.

Thread Information