TheSentinal is offline Member

D-Bol Gains Kept? Why Not?

Guys, I have read it a million times on here that Dbol gains don't last. Although I have read some differing opinions, the majority state that the gains go away. My question is why? Wouldn't a proper PCT of HCG , Clomid and Nolva maintain the gains? Tell me what you have experienced please. Does PCT change when coming off orals (I wouldn't think so)?

Thanks in advance!

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    Have a look at this thread Oral Only Cycle (DBol) - An Experiment and some Results but DON'T bump it!

It may answer some of your questions.

I am going to do a pyramid cycle of low dose dbol next month to see what happens. I will have Nolva and proviron on the side but will only take if needed. That thread has some very valuable and promosing information, but one must remember we all respond differently. If I keep 10lbs of lean mass ill be very, very happy.

Cheers,
    Dave

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle
    Have a look at this thread Oral Only Cycle (DBol) - An Experiment and some Results but DON'T bump it!

It may answer some of your questions.

I am going to do a pyramid cycle of low dose dbol next month to see what happens. I will have Nolva and proviron on the side but will only take if needed. That thread has some very valuable and promosing information, but one must remember we all respond differently. If I keep 10lbs of lean mass ill be very, very happy.

Cheers,
    Dave
    keep 10 pounds of lean mass? i think anyone would be happy doing such a cheap and simple cycle and achieving these results

the reasons dbol gains arent usually kept is because the bulk of your gains is water retention. im not saying you cant build muscle with dbol because you certainly can but most of your bulk will be water..which leaves after discontinuation of the compound you dont want water anyways

It appears you will lose alot of your gains but if you forget what you have lost and count overall what you have gained, perhaps 6-10lbs lean mass in 4 weeks, that's a very cheap & mild cycle, just what some people, myself included are after.
    Last edited by davedizzle; 05-30-2006 at 05:58 AM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    One problem Ive found is that dbol aromatizes greatly, at least in me. So water, fat, and itching nipples usually arise. This doesnt happen much to me with drol. Post use, the water and fat will drop off. It is very anabolic so you will still have some gains.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    One problem Ive found is that dbol aromatizes greatly, at least in me. So water, fat, and itching nipples usually arise. This doesnt happen much to me with drol. Post use, the water and fat will drop off. It is very anabolic so you will still have some gains.
    What dosage of dbol were/do you take Mike?

Cheers,

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davedizzle
    It appears you will lose alot of your gains but if you forget what you have lost and count overall what you have gained, perhaps 6-10lbs lean mass in 4 weeks, that's a very cheap & mild cycle, just what some people, myself included are after.
    there is nothing wrong with those goals i just think 10 pounds of keepable lean mass would be tough to attain with dbol alone......

Thread Information