feiticiera is offline Junior Member

T3 when not on AAS???

I recently capped off PCT for a test only cycle. I have been using clen now for 2 weeks and I just got my hands on some T3 4 days ago and started using that (now at 60 mcgs/day).

My questions are that I see alot of people saying not to run T3 with out AAS as you will lose muscle. Since I am currently off AAS I was only planning to run the T3 for 2-3 weeks. Will I still lose some hard earned muscle only taking it this long???

Also, yesterday was leg day at the gym and I couldnt even get though my first set of squats because I was sweating so much and completely out of breath. I have considered stopping because of this reason. But I am worried about my thyroid being shut down now from the T3. Do you think this would be a problem??? How should I come off the T3, use guggle and 7-OH??? Please help.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You can use T3 without aas, but you may loose muscle. If you are worried about loosing muscle, then don't run it without aas.

... I have already started using it. I was just wondering what kind of muscle loss to expect and if it worth it running 2-3 weeks. Also, how to come off if I stop early (people got me worried about thyroids not recovering fully from T3 and I feel tired/out of breath all the time on this stuff.)

bump

BigDaddy2003 is offline Junior Member
    not to jack ur thread but im interested in this to so someone reply

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You can use T3 without any AAS it all depends on how much your taking, muscle wastage does occur using it alone but alot is down to dose of the T3,
    if its fat loss you require id concentrate on diet and cardio and get as much as possible off naturally until your left with the stubborn fat then consider some type of compounds to help shift whats left,

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally don't like the idea of using t3 while off cycle for the chance of muscle loss. But as marcus mentioned, for the most part that would be dependent upon dosage as well. Plus, if your diet is too restrictive or too low in calories you'll lose a lot of muscle as well.

Thread Information