Thread: question

BigUno is offline Associate Member

question

since im just using tren alone for cutting with ephedrine, most ppl said use test for your libido. is there anything else i could use that is cheaper and that would keep my libido the same

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigUno
    since im just using tren alone for cutting with ephedrine, most ppl said use test for your libido. is there anything else i could use that is cheaper and that would keep my libido the same
    How long are you planning this Tren alone cycle?

For labido I wouldnt substitute anything, other than a form of testosterone when using a 19-Nor, which will lead to rapid HPTA shutdown.

Proviron could be used at 50-75mg/ED. Or Tbol 40-100mg/ED. But, even then, its not 100% going to lead to your labido increasing.

Stack it with some Test Prop at 75-100mg/ED. I also suggest the use of HCG when using a 19-Nor. HCG throughout, at 250-500ius/E4D.

BigUno is offline Associate Member
    6 week cycle. hmm im gonna have to come up with some more cash for test then. all my money usually goes to car insurance.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigUno
    6 week cycle. hmm im gonna have to come up with some more cash for test then. all my money usually goes to car insurance.
    If your cant afford to cycle properly, dont cycle at all.

AS are mind/body changing hormones. Use them properly/effectively or leave them alone. They can lead to short/long term health issues, more importnaly.

You need to also do a lot more research. Tren alone is terrible cycle choice. This would be known if you had done any research at all.

Spend some time in the Educational Forum, the forum your currently in now, Steroid Profiles Forum also.

Thread Information