(sic)mop is offline New Member

WoW Im surprised...

to tose of u who might remember me.. i posted a while back about my "ignorant" way of doing juice. (2 yrs nonstop at 2 ml of test a week)
    i know.. ridiculous..thats cuz i never bothered to visit this place before.

after one month of HCG and 2 months of rest after that.. i get my bloodwork done to see how messed up i was ...

surprisingly, im back to normal. my test levels are at 496.34 ng/ml... undisputably in the safe zone (males:: 241-827 bg/ml) kidneys and liver all fine as well... and all this after 2 yrs of drugs and just one month on HCG... i gota say.. the way some people reacted here..i thought id be doomed for life.. my libido is better than ever... i only lost 15 lb of mass (im at 215lb at the moment).. and my balls are all fine as well ^_^
    and im ready to do things THE RIGHT WAY! thnx to evryone responsible for this place! i owe u guys alot!! know i know how to do my cycles and how to PCT. once again, thnx all X3
    (sic)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by (sic)mop
    to tose of u who might remember me.. i posted a while back about my "ignorant" way of doing juice. (2 yrs nonstop at 2 ml of test a week)
    i know.. ridiculous..thats cuz i never bothered to visit this place before.

after one month of HCG and 2 months of rest after that.. i get my bloodwork done to see how messed up i was ...

surprisingly, im back to normal. my test levels are at 496.34 ng/ml... undisputably in the safe zone (males:: 241-827 bg/ml) kidneys and liver all fine as well... and all this after 2 yrs of drugs and just one month on HCG... i gota say.. the way some people reacted here..i thought id be doomed for life.. my libido is better than ever... i only lost 15 lb of mass (im at 215lb at the moment).. and my balls are all fine as well ^_^
    and im ready to do things THE RIGHT WAY! thnx to evryone responsible for this place! i owe u guys alot!! know i know how to do my cycles and how to PCT. once again, thnx all X3
    (sic)
    Few questions.

How old are you?

At what point have you had bloodwork done?

I think, with a very effective PCT protocol and taking precautions (HCG) one can recover fully of of using a form of testosterone for long peroids.

There was also a burese on here recently, that stated he stayed on Test Enan (or Cyp) for 5 years, then recovered fully after 2 months...

right now im 23... and i JUST got bak from the doctor's (my blood was drawn 4 days ago)... this is my first check up and he obviuosly kows the reason y im cheking up on things.. he coached on steroid abouse and "not to do it anymore".. but i just cant help it ^_^

like i said.. a few forum members thought i might be f*ckd up for life... and i panik'd .. but it seems alls well thnk god... i get a second chance.. and this time ill do things as said on this site and follow members' advice

right now im 23... and i JUST got bak from the doctor's (my blood was drawn 4 days ago)... this is my first check up and he obviuosly kows the reason y im cheking up on things.. he coached on steroid abouse and "not to do it anymore".. but i just cant help it ^_^

like i said.. a few forum members thought i might be f*ckd up for life... and i panik'd .. but it seems alls well thnk god... i get a second chance.. and this time ill do things as said on this site and follow members' advice
    How soon after your PCT ended, did you have your bloodwork done?

ill go into more details:

*last sustanon injection March 1st
    *started HCG March 12 (about two weeks after last injection, allowing half life to reach its end)
    *ended HCG April7 or 8th cant remember...
    *no injections after that
    *bloodwork done May 25th

i guess that prety much sums it up...

to answer ur question... close to 2 months after last HCG injection
    Last edited by (sic)mop; 05-30-2006 at 11:55 AM.

ill go into more details:

*last sustanon injection March 1st
    *started HCG March 12 (about two weeks after last injection, allowing half life to reach its end)
    *ended HCG April7 or 8th cant remember...
    *no injections after that
    *bloodwork done May 25th

i guess that prety much sums it up...
    Ok.

You may want to get bloodwork done again. In 2-3 months to see how your testosterone levels are then. After PCT they can be high for 3-4 weeks, then may drop slowly.

Intresting though.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice to see you've recovered thus far. Blood work should be done before a cycle, some like to get it done mid-cycle also, although, I wouldn't worry about it unless you were using astronomical doses of very toxic orals, otherwise I'd get it done before the cycle, before PCT, 4 weeks after and maybe another 4 weeks, just to make sure all is well being that you were on for so long. JMHO.

3-4 months.. i dont think i can wait that long.. ^_^

and i agree with u ODC... ill will get my bloodwork done before and after cycles.. just ot compare results.. i dont plan to abuse any type of drugs.. and with HCG and nolva.. i think ill be fine.. i was just worried about this time around.. since i was on for so long.. but 496 is prety good..so im a lil reliefed.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Glad to see you are OK and still around. What are you thinking about doing for your "Second Chance" cycle? My be tough since you were already at such a high dose for your body to respond to a so called "normal" safer cycle.

i got my stuff read to go::

week 1:
    500ml test
    200ml deca
    anadrol once a day
    week 2 thorught week 8:
    500ml test
    600ml deca
    replace anadrol with dbol (once a day stoping on week 5)
    week 9 thorugh week 12:
    500ml test
    decrease deca to about 300ml
    *nolva 20mg once a day during cycle
    PCT: nolva/HGC

i think with this i can manage good gains and at the same time avoid abuse...i got susta, cypio, enanthate , and propionate to use..i got primo too, but i dont want to use it.. i feel its too much to inlcude in the cycle

just playing it safe for now.. 3 months on... 3 off.. nice and easy
    Last edited by (sic)mop; 05-30-2006 at 12:22 PM.

3-4 months.. i dont think i can wait that long.. ^_^

and i agree with u ODC... ill will get my bloodwork done before and after cycles.. just ot compare results.. i dont plan to abuse any type of drugs.. and with HCG and nolva.. i think ill be fine.. i was just worried about this time around.. since i was on for so long.. but 496 is prety good..so im a lil reliefed.
    What I would do is give yourself a nice break, 3 months minimum so your hormone levels can really get back to normal. I would also get blood work done about every 4 weeks, until it levels off and no change is seen from one test to another. I would then consider this to be your 'normal' range.

So give it a break for a while (I know you'd rather not, but it's healthier this way in the long run, IMHO) while still getting blood work every 4 weeks until your hormones level off and little to no change is present. Then before you hit your next cycle you can have an idea of what a normal range is, then when you're finished with your cycle and begin PCT and more blood work you'll have a basis to go off of so you'll know when your body is fully recovered.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    What type of test are you using? not sure about the deca being higher than the test weeks 2-8. Usually suggested to always keep test higher than Deca, but than YOU aren't really the usual case here, so I may not be of much help.
    I would run everything stable the whole way through IF IT WAS ME, as far as teh test and deca
    The anadrol , dbol part seems fine if you are stopping both by week 5.
    I might also suggest an AI of your choice to run throughout the cycle to decrease bloat and some estrogen as well. I use Arimidex but again you are on a different level than me, so I would definetly bump this for the advice of some VETS here. I would also stay away from the sust, but again just me

Hope this helped somewhat

graet info guys.. thnx alot i appreciate it ^_^

i got my stuff read to go::

week 1:
    500ml test
    200ml deca
    anadrol once a day
    How much anadrol ? Personally I'd go with 100mg ED minimum. From personal experience I though 50mg was a waste of time, kinda like foreplay. JMHO, though.
    week 2 thorught week 8:
    500ml test
    600ml deca
    replace anadrol with dbol (once a day stoping on week 5)
    Why the jump with the deca, and why is it higher then the test? Even at 100mg more then test I feel you'll still have libido issues. Also, I'd run the test at 600mg and the deca at 500mg. Personally, I'd go with 700mg test, just to be on the safe side with the libido issue. Also, 6 weeks of dbol seems like a bit much for me. Pesonally I'd run one or the other from the on set of the cycle, but that's me.

week 9 thorugh week 12:
    500ml test
    decrease deca to about 300ml
    *nolva 20mg once a day during cycle
    PCT: nolva/HGC

i think with this i can manage good gains and at the same time avoid abuse...i got susta, cypio, enanthate , and propionate to use..i got primo too, but i dont want to use it.. i feel its too much to inlcude in the cycle

just playing it safe for now.. 3 months on... 3 off.. nice and easy
    I'd keep the doses steady throughout the cycle, drop the deca at week 10 to allow time for recovery. Also, when you stop your test, I would begin some prop just to keep everything going well right up to PCT. So I guess I'd have it layed out like this....

weeks 1-12: ~600-700mg test enth EW (depending what your gear's dosed at.)
    weeks 1-10: 500mg deca EW
    weeks 1-5: 40mg dbol or 100mg AD-50.
    I'd keep the nolva at 10mg ED unless you begin to develop gyno symtoms. Also get some B6 for prolactin build up.

That's how I'd lay it out. Either way you go with either of the orals you'r still gonna get big of 'em. Which one you want is up to you, but personally I wouldn't run both. Hope this helped.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    How much anadrol ? Personally I'd go with 100mg ED minimum. From personal experience I though 50mg was a waste of time, kinda like foreplay. JMHO, though.

Why the jump with the deca , and why is it higher then the test? Even at 100mg more then test I feel you'll still have libido issues. Also, I'd run the test at 600mg and the deca at 500mg. Personally, I'd go with 700mg test, just to be on the safe side with the libido issue. Also, 6 weeks of dbol seems like a bit much for me. Pesonally I'd run one or the other from the on set of the cycle, but that's me.

I'd keep the doses steady throughout the cycle, drop the deca at week 10 to allow time for recovery. Also, when you stop your test, I would begin some prop just to keep everything going well right up to PCT. So I guess I'd have it layed out like this....

weeks 1-12: ~600-700mg test enth EW (depending what your gear's dosed at.)
    weeks 1-10: 500mg deca EW
    weeks 1-5: 40mg dbol or 100mg AD-50.
    I'd keep the nolva at 10mg ED unless you begin to develop gyno symtoms. Also get some B6 for prolactin build up.

That's how I'd lay it out. Either way you go with either of the orals you'r still gonna get big of 'em. Which one you want is up to you, but personally I wouldn't run both. Hope this helped.

mm ok..i will run test and deca steady then.. and i agree 6 weeks or dbol is too much.. i wana run it for 4 or 5 weeks tops
    700 ml of test is a bit too much IMO.. ill stay with 600 or 500 keeping deca dosage under the test ^_^
    and thnx for the advice on this.. u guys kik ass

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have ran cycles way worse than that came off and w/ proper pct was back in kickn with in a month+

Max10 is offline New Member
    How did you run the HCG for the month? What doses?

thnx taiboxa.. ur coments make me a lil but more reliefed...

max:: well, 10,000 USP units in the bottle.. reconstituted it with 10 cc's of antibacterial water.. that makes 10cc's in the bottle.. i shot about 2 or 3 cc's a week.. the bottle said keep refrigirated and use within 30 days.. so thats what i did.

second week in.. great gains ^ ^

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude's got good genes. Way to go.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    second week in.. great gains ^ ^
    feel the drol working yet? what are your stats btw?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Good for you bro, i happy to see that you are back in the game!

Take care!

hell yea! dbol kickd in as soon as i started it.. my first week was anadrol though.. its a bit stronger.
    and right now i stand at:
    6"
    125 lb
    13% BF last time i chekd

is it safe to run Suta 750/wk? right now im doing only 500/wk

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    hell yea! dbol kickd in as soon as i started it.. my first week was anadrol though.. its a bit stronger.
    and right now i stand at:
    6"
    125 lb
    13% BF last time i chekd

is it safe to run Suta 750/wk? right now im doing only 500/wk

125lbs????!!!

must mean 225.......I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    125lbs????!!!

must mean 225.......I hope
    oops yea ^ ^! 225 XP

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Hmmm.... I read somewhere that Louie Simmons (extraordinary powerlifting guru who lifts a lot more than you do (yeah, I`m taking to YOU, buddy!) at age 120 or something like that) stays on juice all year long. Has been doing it for many years now.
    He claims that it`s not dangerous at really low doses. I think he does like 1ml a week of testo or something like that (can`t quite remember, but the point is that the doses were really small).

Personally I`d be to scared about what condition my dick would be in once I finally got off to stay on for ever, but it might be....well...just a bad idea and not a horrible one (or something like that. It`s hard to argue with Louie Simmons you know ).

Thread Information