Thread: frontload eq?

helium3 is offline Senior Member

frontload eq?

when starting an eq and test e/prop cycle should the eq be frontloaded like the test?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    when starting an eq and test e/prop cycle should the eq be frontloaded like the test?
    I would if you are not shooting ed or eod. I know it is a long ester but I would only frontload if you are shooting once or twice per week.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I would if you are not shooting ed or eod. I know it is a long ester but I would only frontload if you are shooting once or twice per week.
    well i was thinking 2x week ie:2x200mg 400mg week eq and 500mg week test e,prop if i can afford it

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    well i was thinking 2x week ie:2x200mg 400mg week eq and 500mg week test e,prop if i can afford it
    So are you taking 200mg of EQ weekly, or 400mg weekly? If taking 400, you'd want to shoot 400mg twice in the first week. That is how you front load. Personally, I think it's a waste with EQ since it takes so long to kick in, you'll still be waiting for at least 8-10 weeks to really see anything. I ran EQ at 600mg for 12 weeks, and was dissappointed to say the least. Next time I'll run it at 800mg for 14 and see how that goes.

How long do you plan on running your cycle for? 12 weeks should be the absolute minimum for EQ, 14 would be ideal, though. Run the test a week longer then the EQ and begin PCT 2 weeks after you last shot of enth. While waiting for the test enth to leave you could run prop at 75-100mg ED (3 weeks) then begin PCT 3 days after your last prop shot.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would frontload the **** outta it.. but beats me

Thread Information