Clo@k is offline New Member

going to Mexico just need some help

I'm not to sure what road to take. I would like to get some winny and boldenon, along with some sus for cutting.

Now I know sus would not be the BEST choice but it seems where I go that is all they have, that and Deca .

the winny pills are about ........for 1,000 10mg tabs, and the liquid is 170 for 20ml/50mg it is in the pink box with the Kangaroo.

I know I am going to get 2-3 bottles of boldenon. Yet I just don't have the cashe for more winny, so I would only get 20days on winny..... I'm not sure if that would be any good?

Should I just get some clen , instead and run the boldenon at 400mg a weak for 12 weaks, with the sust at 500mg a weak? Any was you guys can help me out, I've done my reading now I just need alittle help, with little to no flaming.

BTW the boldenon is also the one the kangaroo, they told me the one with the dog is no longer available?
    Last edited by Booz; 05-31-2006 at 12:34 PM.

the only one with the Kangaroo I know of is Syd labs, I thought they were one of the ones who got busted along with QV, Tornell, Brovell, etc etc

Smiley619 is offline Member
    good luck finding anything down there playa

"good luck finding any thing down there" What are you talking about?

Any way any info on the stack and the winny for 3 weaks? Thanks

klotzsiu is offline New Member
    Just got back from mexico all the pharmicies are cleaned out and what they do have is not vet steroids its human and in low doses which is far more expensive and not worth the risk of bringing it back when i can get it from my guy here in the states for almost the same price. Also if you do buy be carefull some one told me that since the bust their is ALOT of fake shit on the shelves.

IFIWAS is offline Junior Member
    I was down on MX just a couple of weeks ago.....and theres pleanty of stuff...all the Vets were stocked....however I would bet that its all fake..as I go down there all the time and have been going for the last 6 years......I have seen much Mx gear and this stuff there now all appears like fakes to me. And since the bust, I would not buy anything at all from any of the border towns.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clo@k
    "good luck finding any thing down there" What are you talking about?
    just like it says...good luck. there is only one vet i know of in tj that is still selling, and like some1 said it all looks fake.so good luck

Jdogg21 is offline New Member
    In Mexico where do you get the gear from?
    Do you go to the Pharmacia or somewhere else?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I think that you would be better off injecting the contents of cow testicles than to shoot anything you're going to pick up in mexico now...it would probably work better as well...

I have picked gear up at pharmacias and at vetanarois...but have not brought any back form there in 6 months or so...only recs...lol

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i went to mexico about 1.5yrs or so. i only bought clen . i was in a taxi going back across and we were searched by the us customs. they found the clen and asked what i needed it for. i said asma and he let me through with no problems. hope that helps.

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    You can get human grade gear all day in a regular pharmacy. For the most part it's cleaner, not underdosed and it's ml for ml......you're gonna pay the price though, especially right at the border......you should be able to score sten, halotestin , sustanon , decca, primotestin (test e) nolva, clomid, hcg , and some other stuff.....I wouldn't trust a vet down there now a days

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klotzsiu
    Just got back from mexico all the pharmicies are cleaned out and what they do have is not vet steroids its human and in low doses which is far more expensive and not worth the risk of bringing it back when i can get it from my guy here in the states for almost the same price. Also if you do buy be carefull some one told me that since the bust their is ALOT of fake shit on the shelves.

ya last time in puerto pinasco, my buddy couldnt find KAKA

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    mexico = crap

I'm going to progreso, the people I'm dealing with there have the boldenon with the kangaroo (the kangaroo is flexing) it's in a pink box, and the top has the littel holograph also the lable is round, they did say some thing about some labs shutting down.

the boldenon is about .....though and the winny from the same lab (with the kangaroo) is ..............
    Last edited by Booz; 05-31-2006 at 12:36 PM.

That EQ is lose does ain't it..like 50mg/ml

And I have seen some great fakes..hell they look just like the real stuff.

Why not just get some UG gear from one of the many labs....

no it's 200mg 10ML. I'll see about getting a pic.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

mexico

Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    You can get human grade gear all day in a regular pharmacy. For the most part it's cleaner, not underdosed and it's ml for ml......you're gonna pay the price though, especially right at the border......you should be able to score sten, halotestin, sustanon, decca, primotestin (test e) nolva, clomid, hcg, and some other stuff.....I wouldn't trust a vet down there now a days
    I agree with taiotosh7, I go to Mexico (TJ) every month, have been for about 5 years, and have no problem getting good human grade stuff.

Getting the vet stuff is a real problem since the vet lab bust in December. Even before then, there was a high amount of fakes in TJ of the vet stuff.

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    OK here is the deal bro both clen and bold are appitite stimulants between the two of them you will be so god dam humgry u will never get lean, i can support than based alone on clen experience, I would stack the clen and t3 (from AReaserch Chems).

PS you only want to run the clen 2wks on 2wks off so I would run the sust with the t3 and rotate an ECA stack with the clen so....2 weeks clen -2wks ECA -2 wks clen.......etc, make sure you get some kind of herbel supplement 4 your heart to take with if as well, it's just a good idea,
    and run it with calcium supps and tyrosine..do reaserch on the tyro its very importat & belive me on the calcium clen will rob your body of it!!

You really don't need juice when your cutting, it does however make you look rock hard, so whatever u do say no to the bold and yes to test! Try to get Tprop, but i no how it is, I went down the border and thanks to Operation Gear Grinder there ain't poop!

I would run:
    the sust with a an anti E , some Duta stride along with the T3, clen/Eca stack + Winny tabs at the end(or anavar ) and I swear if you eat clean and don't puss out on the mild 45 cardio sessions you will be peeled from head to toe!!

The overall % of fakes is too high for me to risk it nowadays. MX is not too far from me, and the prices are pretty cheap..but again UG stuff is readily avaliable, easy to obtain, and doese right as long as it comes from a reputable source.

I just cannot advise getting gear from MX anymore, and I used to be a BIG MX gear advocate.

Dont know if Its real. CHeck the pic

I really wanted to try boldenon. So id you live in the RGV then where would you go to get any thing ells? I Just go to Progreso. I had about ..............to use on a good stack, I plan on doing cardio 4 hours a day, 2 when I get up and 2 around 4:00 PM then maybe some lifting.

BTW the link is to another post. The pink box is the one they have in mexico
    Last edited by Booz; 05-31-2006 at 12:37 PM.

EQ is no where a miracle drig, I have never been impressed with anything it does for me cept make me more vascular. And 4 hours cardio ED is not needed no matter what your goals are..lol You will be way into the catabolic state by doing that much cardio, and burning more muscle than you will want.

so how much would you say I should do a day?

Jdogg21 is offline New Member
    You will want to get your OWN thread.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Clo@k
    so how much would you say I should do a day?
    I suggest already having three things in order before you consider exogenous substances that won't do shit if you are un-prepared as you are.

1) Nutritional protocol

2) Training schedule

3) Cardio schedule

Those should be in place already for many many years on end before you consider utilizing any exogenous supplementation. Doesn't sound like you have any of this in order w/the questions about cardio and such that you are posing.

~SC~

I hate harping on this but I agree with SwoleCat, you sound way unorganized to use gear right now....seems like you and some friends got together and decided hell theres gear in MX lets go get some and get swole and ripped........................................it will not happen.

Swolecat thanks man, sounds like you really care about the new people that come in here, wanting to know the best way.

I do know how to train, but I thought 4 hours a day would be ok as long as I had my stack, keeping my muscle. That's why I want to so juice...

The way I eat is pretty good, some times I eat a little to late but i'm ok.

IFIWAS, no just me, and While I would love to get ripped, I'm swole to where I want to be lol. I don't think that sounded right.

again I thought with the steroid you could do more wiht out losing mucle, is all. I didn't mean to sound like I didn't know what I was doing. Sorry

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    4 hours a day is ridiculously extreme.

Anyhow, just some suggestions as I know people are going to do what they wish once they have their mind made up! You can't go back in time to fix mistakes and make up for lost time, but you can better prepare for the future so you don't waste precious time.

I'm outta here....

~SC~

I'll make sure to cut it down then. 1 hour when I get up, and my 2 hours lifting.

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    Cloak id save your money for now and wait for the labs in mexico to recover and get business back to normal before id buy anything. I went down there in the middle of march, mostly what I saw was fake shit, reaaaaal fake, and insane prices. In the mean time get your workout established, cardio in place, and get yourself in a good diet that works for you. After you do all that, probably take atleast 6 months to a year to find what works for you, then consider gear, the market will be much better at that point.... IMO

p.s.- see if you can get ahold of a anabolics 2006 book and check out how the products you want to buy lab tested. The book has is by brand and product, it may surprise you.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    it is not permitted to openly discuss prices here,this thread has farv too much of that in it..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information