guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Should I replace my Dbol with Anadrol?

Im 3 weeks into my 12-14 week cycle of 800mg cyp and my source says they will replace my Dbol with Anadrol since the Dbol batch was most likely bad. You guys think I should? This is only my second cycle.

Need yer input everyone........

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd take the anadrol from the source and use it in a later cycle and stick with what you have planned.

800mg/wk for a second cycle is too much IMO.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

hauss man is offline Member
    jesus 800mg/wk and its your second cycle

why so much?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Im 3 weeks into my 12-14 week cycle of 800mg cyp and my source says they will replace my Dbol with Anadrol since the Dbol batch was most likely bad. You guys think I should? This is only my second cycle.

How do you know your anadrol won't be bad? How long have you been running dbol? 3 weeks? Have you made any gains from the dbol, assuming you are using it as a kick starter. Drol is fun, but I'd make sure you're ready for it before you jump into it.

BTW what is bad? underdosed, contaminated, fake shit?

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    Have you ever ran d-bol before? What doses? You have to understand that anadrol is the harshest steroid out there w/ some wicked sides. If you are ok with trying to harness them then I would say use at your own risk...there is no specific time when you can use a certain substance, personal choice, but if I were you I would stick to d-bol for safeness, and keepable gains...Personally I have toyed w/ the thought of anadrol but ehhh....

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I personally would use it. Drol will put on size like non-other. But for a second cycle being at 800mg of test per week maybe hold off on the drol until next time.

What makes you think the dbol is fake or bad?

I am aware that its hepatoxicity is probably unmatched as far as I know, I am also unsure about it but, thats why Im gettin opinions. 800mgs is really not that much IMO. Its cyp so there is actually a little less of the hormone in 800mg. I could understand your concern though. Im really not worried as I am taking all the proper precautions as possible. Yes, there is still risk involved but, I am willing to take it. Whats 300mg more than yer "average" cycle? I have bloodwork scheduled in 1 week and upon reviewing that, I may or may not change the dose. I have never ran Dbol before. The batch I had, I am really unsure as to what made it bad or why. All I know is I have heard nothing but good things about them from respected members at a few boards and they are trying their best to make up for my Dbol experience so, I will at least give them another shot. Its no sweat of my back.

I think Im just gonna go with the Dbol and keep the Adrol for next time.

I would still like to hear thoughts though.

Ya think runnin like 2g of milk thistle would help as a precaution? How much I mean? Im already on Ldex so since its DHT I should hopefully be OK as far as estrogen goes.....? Not gonna use it probly but, just thinkin how I would if I did next time.

I wouldn't say 800mg/wk is a big deal but I think considerable gains could've been made off a lower dosage, leaving more room in later cycles.. My first cycle was 250mg/wk, second and third were 500mg/wk stacked with other compounds.. The rate you're going you'd be doing a gram or more in the next cycle or two and you are still pretty young if I remember correctly.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I wouldn't say 800mg/wk is a big deal but I think considerable gains could've been made off a lower dosage, leaving more room in later cycles..

Are you referring to receptor down regulation by this?

Yes, I am 24.

I'm just speaking from personal experience.. you must either take more or stack different compounds to keep making exceptional gains, otherwise you must take an extended break between cycles so your body will react the same to the same dosage/compounds. In your profile it says you aren't competing, so I take it you are doing this as a hobby. I'd take a step back after this cycle and really concentrate on other areas like training/diet/rest and learn to make gains without the drugs. It took me 5yrs to figure this out and it makes a huge difference when you have these three things in order and then apply anabolics.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'd take a step back after this cycle and really concentrate on other areas like training/diet/rest and learn to make gains without the drugs. It took me 5yrs to figure this out and it makes a huge difference when you have these three things in order and then apply anabolics.
    Aww man, come on, don't tell me yer assuming that I don't know how important these are? I may not be doing this to compete but, that doesnt mean that I think its OK to slack off in those areas. Even though I dont wish to compete, I still want to be as huge/strong as bodybuilders.

I kinda see yer point about the doses.

Wasn't assuming but from your current bodyfat you are obviously not up to par in the diet area. It's not hard to stay under 10-12% and still put on LBM if you are really serious about what you're doing.. Best of luck and I know you take this seriously from following your posts. Keep it up!
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Yea, true. I am a fatass. Thanks though Ibdmfkr, I appreciate you taking the time to discuss things like this.

fred9 is offline Member
    there are lots of people who take 500mg test and 400deca for 2nd cycle..u never hear someone complaining about that..but its total 900mg of AS and imo much more suppresive then 800mg test...i think ur good to go

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher

well honestly id never choose anadrol over dbol... unless the dbol was bad and the drol was legit.

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    there are lots of people who take 500mg test and 400deca for 2nd cycle..u never hear someone complaining about that..but its total 900mg of AS and imo much more suppresive then 800mg test...i think ur good to go

Good point.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    anadrol ROCKS that is all

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i love drol much better then dbol !!!

Thread Information