Thread: Dianabol usage

Haneef is offline New Member

Dianabol usage

Hi!

I have some questions regarding Dianabol . What would the optimal way to use oral Dianabol? If we disregard dosage, but rather look at when and at what time to take it?

I have heard (not read) that one should take it just before one stars one's workout. I have also heard that one should take a certain dosage when one wakes up from sleep, and the same dosage when one goes to bed.

What is the right way to use Dianbol? And could you also explain why a certain method is preferred rather than others?

Thanks!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Spread them out evenly throughout the day because they have a short active life

Okey thanks. So let's say I want to take 20 mg/day, and every pill is 5 mg. How should it be evenly spread out in your opinion?

Thanks

smartwater is offline Associate Member
    its a 17aa oral so make sure tak eit with some milk thistle. preworkout is good. some ppl find it gives them a little boost like eph

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Haneef
    Okey thanks. So let's say I want to take 20 mg/day, and every pill is 5 mg. How should it be evenly spread out in your opinion?

Thanks

1 every 4 hours

its a 17aa oral so make sure tak eit with some milk thistle. preworkout is good. some ppl find it gives them a little boost like eph

What is milk thistle? Would it be OK to take 20 mg just before workout, is this preferrable? Does it show good results? Could it not be dangerous for the liver, taking such dosages during small period of time, everyday, for 4 weeks?

1 every 4 hours

Would this dosing keep testosterone levels steady? Is it not better to peak right before training?

Thanks!

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack

Re-read this

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Dbol is used to jumpstart a cycle, often using long estered androgens. Its rarely used alone effectively as gains are almost certainly lost after the cessation of the compound. It can be used to jumpstart and end a cycle. Its used at between 15-100+mg/ED for 1-8 weeks, sometimes longer.

lil herc is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Haneef]its a 17aa oral so make sure tak eit with some milk thistle. preworkout is good. some ppl find it gives them a little boost like eph

What is milk thistle?

QUOTE]

milk thistle is a supplement used to help your liver,id suggest 500mg/d or more,as dianabol and other orals are pretty harshe on your liver,its available at any pharmacy,there is some debate on whether it can hurt your gains but personally i wouldnt start any orals without it.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi!

I have some questions regarding Dianabol . What would the optimal way to use oral Dianabol? If we disregard dosage, but rather look at when and at what time to take it?

I have heard (not read) that one should take it just before one stars one's workout. I have also heard that one should take a certain dosage when one wakes up from sleep, and the same dosage when one goes to bed.

What is the right way to use Dianbol? And could you also explain why a certain method is preferred rather than others?

Thanks!
    one should take one dianabol every four hours if one wants to keep blood levels stable..i would advice one not to take all before ones workout one should not do a dbol only cycle because one would lose all of ones gains gained one needs to research before they jump into steroids and one needs to also provide us with ones stats to further advise them

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    This is exactly why I take most before working out... so that way once I am lifting and resting it can work the time I need it too.

Alot of people will not agree with this but this is my experience.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    This is exactly why I take most before working out... so that way once I am lifting and resting it can work the time I need it too.

Alot of people will not agree with this but this is my experience.
    werd i always take half in morning half pre workout .. since ur most catabolic in the morning, and u need the get up and go during ur workout/pwo

Johner is offline Junior Member
    Take at least 5 tabs per day , two in the morning and the rest 4 hours apart.Don t expect miracle gains ,if your training and diet are good u ll just feel very... anabolic from it

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    I am a very firm believer in spreading out the dose so that blood levels remain as constant as possible, and have always used dianabol this way in the past.

However, recently I have experimented a bit, and tried taking the entire dose (30 mg) just before I went to bed. I was very surprised to find that this seemed extremely effective for me, much more so than doing it the old way.

My best advice is to play around a bit, and find out how you benefit the most from using that particular drug.

Okej, thanks for the replies.

But I was wondering, why should the testosterone levels be kept constant? Why shouldn't it peak right before, during and after exercise, to promote maximum growth?

How does constant levels help me to grow? Do the muscles grow with testosterone , even in absence of exercise?

Thanks!

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Dbol is used to jumpstart a cycle, often using long estered androgens. Its rarely used alone effectively as gains are almost certainly lost after the cessation of the compound. It can be used to jumpstart and end a cycle. Its used at between 15-100+mg/ED for 1-8 weeks, sometimes longer.
    your best answer,above. i dont belive you stated whether or not your planning on running your dbol with something or not.may i suggest some test...

RA
    Okej, thanks for the replies.

But I was wondering, why should the testosterone levels be kept constant? Why shouldn't it peak right before, during and after exercise, to promote maximum growth?

How does constant levels help me to grow? Do the muscles grow with testosterone , even in absence of exercise?

Thanks!

Your muscles dont grow in the gym. Its important to keep it going in your system to promote maximum growth otherwise why not take it only on workout days? Why not take it eod?

Why not take it eod?
    I see your point, I just have different experiences with dbol . Half-life if taken in larger doses will still be present for the next days dose going by said halflife.

RA
    I see your point, I just have different experiences with dbol. Half-life if taken in larger doses will still be present for the next days dose going by said halflife.

So you take it 2x/day meso?

So you take it 2x/day meso?
    Yes, I found it works for me. I take 10mg in the am and 50-60 pre workout. On non-training days I spread them out even though I think it is not necessary anything under 50mg. JMO

Steady levels may be more healthy but either way your liver is being assulted by the same # of milligrams ed anyway.

Your muscles dont grow in the gym. Its important to keep it going in your system to promote maximum growth otherwise why not take it only on workout days? Why not take it eod?
    Ok I see. But a friend of mine took 20 mg right before training, and gained about 5 kg (approx. 10-12 pounds i guess) in 4 weeks. So I am just unsure of how it functions in the body.

Thanks!

Ok I see. But a friend of mine took 20 mg right before training, and gained about 5 kg (approx. 10-12 pounds i guess) in 4 weeks. So I am just unsure of how it functions in the body.

Thanks!
    He could have been eating better, training harder, and doing the things he should have been doing... Also he could have just been bloated and carrying water. Alot more than just he did this and this happened, he prolly did alot different.

RA
    Yes, I found it works for me. I take 10mg in the am and 50-60 pre workout. On non-training days I spread them out even though I think it is not necessary anything under 50mg. JMO

Steady levels may be more healthy but either way your liver is being assulted by the same # of milligrams ed anyway.

Now that you say it, I think we have had this discussion before..

Do you actually think the 50-60 before your workout provides more of a boost?
    Last edited by RA; 08-07-2006 at 07:42 AM.

Now that you say it, I think we have had this discussion before..

Do you actually think the 50-60 pwo provides more of a boost?
    I have argued the fact before it is not a waste and in many people opinion its just not as effective. I did it differently as I knew guys doing it that way so I tried it... and liked it.

I would do the majority about 1 hour prior to workout so the next several hours have a higher dose floating around during pwo meal and rest time. So even if I took 50mg in a few hours 25mg is still on the program. Alot different than 10mg split up every 3 hours, huh?

RA
    I have argued the fact before it is not a waste and in many people opinion its just not as effective. I did it differently as I knew guys doing it that way so I tried it... and liked it.

I would do the majority about 1 hour prior to workout so the next several hours have a higher dose floating around during pwo meal and rest time. So even if I took 50mg in a few hours 25mg is still on the program. Alot different than 10mg split up every 3 hours, huh?

Yeah. I don't discount what your saying. I've seen it said from other people as well. (not that they know more than you)

tullemus is offline Junior Member
    Just wanna add something to think about. Many people talk about steady levels, but when do U grow the most ? At night right ? Then it could be that U get the most out of dbol when U take the whole dose before bedtime..

Just throwing out some thougts and ideas..

Have never done it myself..

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    quick question...

what do you take with your dbol ? I have heard that it is good to take it with grapefruit juice, but is it best to take it on an empty stomach or should you eat when you take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tank75
    quick question...

what do you take with your dbol? I have heard that it is good to take it with grapefruit juice, but is it best to take it on an empty stomach or should you eat when you take it?
    grape fruit juice? hmm never heard this it doesnt really matter maybe grapefruit juice calms someones rumbly grumbly little tum tum id take it with food to avoid stomach discomfort oh yeah for future reference...dont jack someones thread

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    one must have gone to a fancy school

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    PUBIC EDUKATUN ROCKS!

If one wanted to up the dosage to 30 mg/day, would it be good to take one pill every 2 ½ hours, or to take 2 pills every 5 hours or so?

Would there be problems with the liver taking every 2 ½ hours?

Thanks!

quaid5 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    grape fruit juice? hmm never heard this it doesnt really matter maybe grapefruit juice calms someones rumbly grumbly little tum tum id take it with food to avoid stomach discomfort oh yeah for future reference...dont jack someones thread

grapefruit juice binds to an enzyme in the small intestine and prevents it from breaking down certain drugs. so, by taking grapefruit juice shortly before taking certain oral medications, you'll be effectively getting a higher dosage of the medication.

The only two medications I have heard in which this is effective are finasteride and dutasteride, but I would assume there are many others with dbol potentially being one of these.

Beware though, I have also heard that the dosage may be up to 2-3x greater as a result of this effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    one must have spent a lot of money as well to be able to incorporate a number 43469 times into a paragraph

If one has 10 mg pills, instead of 5 mg pills, and one only wants to take 20 mg/day, should one then take one pill/8 hours, or what is the best way to take it?

biki is offline New Member
    will 10mg of dbol be effective

biki is offline New Member
    10mg a day for 4 weeks

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    so dbol is best as a front loader for 4-6 weeks then go with test enan?

EVERYONE....If you have a question and your not the topic starter plz make your own thread. You will get many more responses.

Jeez..an OLD thread got jacked...

boxingbean is offline Senior Member

Thanks

yes....i had 10 mg at one point........took two a day, had 50 mg oncve...took half a day b4 bed

Thread Information