kingfrankie1 is offline New Member

Cycle Questions!!!!

I have just ended my 3rd cycle and I have a few questions. My cycle consisted of 40mg/day naposims(dbol ) for the first 4 weeks, 750mg/wk Gelenika Test Depot(E) for 12 weeks, And 400mg/wk Deca (Organon)for 10weeks. I take nolvadex when needed and I am now on Clomid for PCT. I started this cycle at 190lbs and I am now at 205lbs.

I was just wondering if those gains look ideal for that cycle? I was also Planning on doing one more harcore bulking cycle , but I already have 22% body fat acording to one of those digital weight scales. Should I go ahead and do one more bulking cycle before I start cutting or Just start cutting and wait until I get some slopiness off to do a bulker again? The picture by my name is a pic of me recent do I look like I got 22% bf?

I am just looking for some helpful advice and critique if something I am doing is incorrect. Thanks...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    firstly i think u started AAS WAY to early .. and could of achieved all those gains and MORE naturally w/ a better diet.

i think u need to research ALOT MORE ur pct is lacking
    NOLVA is more effective for PCT than CLOMID thus i would take NOLVA ONLY over a clomid only pct.
    i only bulk once i get down to seeing my abs which is around 9% then i bulk to about 15% or so stay aroudn that region.

NO u dont look like 22% at all but u do look like u shoudnt of started aas yet and ur diet is not on at all.. read the stickie up above about MEAN MR. PINNACLE PLEASE

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Well in my experience, the combo of training,eating,resting has to do a lot with how much you gain & keep.(along side other factors, genetics, etc). As for the gains youve made, those look like gains that with proper diet couldve been achieved although other guys on here may report more or less. Each person is different. As for the bf %. If youre happy w/22% bf then go & do a bulker, if not cut down your bf. IMHO, I would cut the bf% down in half. But that all depends on your goals. Now as for the picture, it doesnt really look like you have 22%. I would get another measurement but using a better technique for bf measurement. Such as weighing in water.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Tai is right guy....dont depend on AAS too much.You dont look bad at all.wait and try to make some changes on your body naturally.In fact you're better off getting your BF% down as low as you can before starting anoher cycle.

Thread Information