Ripp3D is offline Junior Member

sides of test & eq

I am currently in my fourth week of taking test, eq, and t-bol and I am starting to notice some sides and was wondering if this is normal. In the last week or so i started to get a temperature and slight fever that may only last 30 minutes or so or maybe an hour. My temperature will shoot up to about 101 degrees and then before i know it everything is back to normal. This may happen one or twice a day and a few times maybe at night when i am asleep i will wake up and my t shirt will be drenched from sweat. Is this normal at all? Basically i just start burning up and then it goes away before i know it.

I am taking 500mg of test per week, 500 mg of eq every week, and 50 mg of t-bol ed. I am also starting to take some proviron and might throw in some nolvadex soon.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    new to me kinda.
    hot flashes could me a menapausal thing like ur homrones fluctuating like krazy and stuff
    metabolic rate increases so does ur temp.
    i usually sweat like a MOFO after any meals containing large quantaties of carbs.. check the times ur temp rises incomparison to meal times

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    It seems my temp rises when I am hungry. Also i live in texas and it gets extremely hot here and i work a job where i am outside most of the day. So yea it gets hot here but not to where i should just start burning up. I make sure i drink plenty of water, but i think my temp goes up when i am hungry.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripp3D
    It seems my temp rises when I am hungry. Also i live in texas and it gets extremely hot here and i work a job where i am outside most of the day. So yea it gets hot here but not to where i should just start burning up. I make sure i drink plenty of water, but i think my temp goes up when i am hungry.
    heat related is what i think

Thread Information