STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

The history of Mexican gear

I've been in this LOOONG time and know many who have been in the game a lot lnger and here's the deal. First, a doctor could prescribe anything you wanted, Deca , Winstrol , etc. All legal until the Anabolic Control Act of 1990 which scheduled steroids as a CONTROLLED substance. So, that's when the black market of gear flying out of the backdoor of pharmacies ended and people started going to Mexico. This was the early to omid 90's and there was NO vet gear market like QV or any of that. There were knock offs, but they were real and good. My favorite's were the Searle Anavar knockoff and those famous little bottles of Dbol with "Ludwig Heun" typed on the front.
    Problem is, too many scammers go in the game and had great packaging but the gear was total bunk. The pharmacies down there didn't care...they just kept selling cooking oil and aspiring in a bottle until bodybuilders figured it out. Finally, we had Vet Gear(QV, Syd Group/Loeffler, TTokkyo, etc.) That was for the most part real and relatively clean Hooray! Now with the bust of those companies, Mexico has to regroup and start over again. They will. But in my opinion Mexico is total bunk right now. All you can get are legit Mexican Steroids which are Sustanon preloads, 50mg Primo amps(ugh), and 100mg Deca amps for at least $10-15 dollars per vial. Maybe a little other fake stuff sprinkled in but not worth it. Especially with the rampant drug users everyone trying to hustle you and the corrupt police looking to shake you down. It Will get good again, it always does but Mexico isn't where it's at right now.(Sorry for the length of this).

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    Question?

LocoCabron is offline New Member
    Stayhungry - what do you think about the Primoteston Depot 250mg amps in mexico? Legit gear or just good fakes? They have them in all the farmacias still and in Schering boxes, foil... with Lot #s matching from amp to box.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i stick to a trusted ugl...

sounds like UGL's are better than mexico these days. i'm still curious to hear what StayHungry's thoughts are for primoteston depot.... legit or fakes...

Here's the nuts and bolts of EXACTLY what you can get down in Mexico that is legit and the cost just so you all know. This may change in the future but this is what's there right now and the appoximate cost:

1.Sustanon Redijects-$10/11.
    2.Deca 100mg amps from Shering Spain - $15-$20.
    3. Shering Spain Primobolan amps 50mg. - $10.
    4.Primoteston Depot 250mg/ml Shering GB, Mexico:Lerias. This is Test ENANTHATE !!!!!!!!! Been tested as such. Don't be fooled.

5. Clomid - dirt cheap
    6.Cynomel(this is how Cytomel is spelled in Mexico) - super cheap.
    7.Lilly Growth Hormone is also dirt cheap. Comes unconstituted in 2 vials so you refrigerate and mix when you get home.
    8.HCG - dirt cheap.
    9.Clenbuterol - ridiculously cheap.

This is the real and main gear available. The rest will be the leftovers from the huge bust(QV, LOEFFLER, SYD GROUP, TTOKKYO, and so on). There also will be some outright fakes such as Zambon Winny and some garbage like that. You can take your chances and hope you get something real or just wait it out for a little bit until things get a little better. I personally am waiting until things are a bit more certain. Good luck to everyone

STAYHUNGRY

i sure hope primoteston depot is Test enanthate !!!! that's what i'm taking. why do you say not to be fooled???? do the farmacia guys try to sell it as PRIMO ... meaning primobolan .... or something???

is there still plenty of Proviron around???

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

test e

Quote Originally Posted by LocoCabron
    i sure hope primoteston depot is Test enanthate !!!! that's what i'm taking. why do you say not to be fooled???? do the farmacia guys try to sell it as PRIMO ... meaning primobolan .... or something???

is there still plenty of Proviron around???
    Primoteston Depot is Test E, I get it from Mexico (TJ), I am on it right now and getting good results.

Yes, Proviron is also plentiful at the pharmacias.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    Primoteston Depot is Test E, I get it from Mexico (TJ), I am on it right now and getting good results.
    how many mgs are you taking per week? how long did it take to kick in?

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

test E

Quote Originally Posted by LocoCabron
    how many mgs are you taking per week? how long did it take to kick in?
    Promise not to laugh at me ?

I am only taking 250 mg of Test E per week. Kind of a self administered hormone replacement therapy.

Stats "on cycle" 235 lbs. with 12% bodyfat. Stats "off cycle" 225 lbs. with 14% bodyfat so I am getting the results I hoped for.

I "felt" it almost immediately, but by saying "felt it" I mean increased energy level, increased sex rive, beter pump during workouts, etc.

The bodyweight gain (with reduction in bodyfat) did not occur for about 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    Promise not to laugh at me ?
    I think that's a good dosage if you are just looking for a little boost to your levels.... like a self-HRT program. no use stacking all kinds of compounds and high dosages if your goal isn't to get hugeeeeeee

i just finished week 6 of the same test e (primoteston) and beginning to notice some slight physical changes. the most obvious was like you mentioned... gaining more solid muscle... but looks like i'm getting more lean quicker. I don't really feel that much different in the energy department, sex drive, etc... at 500 mgs/week. I have a feeling that I probably should have run 750 mgs/week... but it's too late for that now. it's still early in the cycle... so gotta just be patient... wait and see.

i was actually surprised to see fat reduction... because everything i read always says you will look bloated with water retention on Test E. crazyyyyyyyyy......

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    I use primoteston and sustanon only when I go to mexico. The primo is totaly real and I have been using one gram every 10 days. Im down to the point that things must be packaged in foil and sealed up when im in mexico. I find way to many fakes down there of just about everything.

Yeah..you're cool with the Primoteston. Sorry about any confusion. It's just that quite a few pharmacies say it's Test E and Test Prop(so it seems like Sustanon ), but don't listen to that. It is Test E and you're fine. Didn't mean to confuse anyone.

STAYHUNGRY

Thread Information