naturalAspired is offline New Member

Unhappy post cycle hair loss? or is it DNP thats making me lose hair!!???

okay, I've been off a andropen /deca cycle with a little use of halo's for about a month and a half. had no hair loss until 3-4 days ago. about a week and a half ago i started using DNP to lose fat. i'm freaking out now! I stoped using DNP when I saw my hair falling out. Now it's getting real thin! maybe today it's gotten better a little bit. I thought steroids made you lose hair while you were on them, not a month and a half later? so I'm hoping it was just the DNP and the hair will grow back..both my grandfathers are in their 70's with NO HAIR LOSS! hair loss does not run in my family at all and here I am 24yrs old and getting real thin hair. I've always had very thick black hair, please help! thanks

Dave

edit: this was my first cycle ever as well. - 550mg andropen - 250mg deca a week and I used halo's for a week in the beginning of cycle, and a week at the end. total cycle length was about 14 weeks.
    Last edited by naturalAspired; 05-30-2006 at 05:46 PM.

Pale_Flesh is offline New Member
    Did or were you running any anti hairloss product with cycle? I know that Deca induced hairloss is not permanent and will grow back, but I dont think it'l happen a month and a half after, anyway somebody smarter should help you, good luck

naturalAspired is offline New Member
    well- thanks for the info. Kinda makes me feel better..today it seems to be getting better...I was not using any hair loss fighter product, I was told with your 1st cycle you really dont need it if hair loss isn't in your genes.... anyone else care to add their opinion? again, thanks

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Hair loss several or even many months are finishing a cycle is common. The AAS weakens the hair follicles, but it can take some time for these hair follicles to actually fall out.

ROTTYPUP is offline New Member
    losing your hair because of AAS doesn't seem worth it. i hope its all genetic

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    Ok here is what I did I must have spent 300 bucks on ish,
    get duta stride form AR then, and I don't know if you have one of these in yr city, (and agin this worked for me) GO 2 a hair place called Sally's beauty supply and buy organic root stimulator and it's companion shampoo, it has things like cyanne pepper to increase blood flow to that area...its in the ethnic section

(i spent a lot of money on more expensive stuff than the organic root stimulator howev I found it too be the best)

i also used a daily as well as night time OTC GH booster

A healthly dose daily of MSM, condroitin, & collegen supp. and ate a but load of protein like 400 grams per day

also buy ( and this will make the biggest Diff of all) KIWI brand BLOW SERUM!! that will make yr look 2x as thick and REDKIN BODY FULL leave in hair thicner. Use one after the other or just the kiwi (and the hask too)

Oh and buy somethingcalled HASK PLACENTA protein builder for damaged hair

I had enough of my hair fall out that i couldnt even spike it...it was just too thin. I was so upset i cant begin to explain it. this is half of the ish I bought but I'm giving u just the best. It takes about 1 full year to get it back and all the while u need to treat your hair like you love it and put no price beyond it!! over the course of the next year buy products like bioscal, and nioxin (dont let up)

The KIWI product I reccomend most and you will see a difference the 1st time u use it and will prob want to buy me a nice steak dinner.

Its been 6 months now and my hair is the sickness, I can spike it and I am really happy, I thought I would never be able to spike it again. From now on only fuk w test and EQ so you can block the conversion and never use winny or primo!!

I didn't have to write this but I did so out of the kindness of my heart take my advice and you'll be on your way, stay cool and try and use as little hair gel and hair spray as you can, don't die or bleech it..... cutivate it and it will gro- but treat it like gold!!

Thread Information