lifejunkie is offline New Member

18 y/o running Test E

Height: 6’0
    Weight: 200

No prior experience with steroids . I believe I understand the risks of using gear and being underage (or better yet, underdeveloped). But with that said, my current height suits me fine to be honest. If the only risk added is the growth plates closing, I believe I’m willing to take that chance. I plan on running a 12 week cycle of TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE , which I am told is the best choice for a beginning user.

I have my diet in check, eating 6 meals a day with a sufficient amount of protein. Lean meats only with the carbs coming from primarily potatoes and brown rice. I am not very experienced as a weight lifter but have established solid goals and a good routine.

Please discuss what you think about this, I want to hear all opinions.

Thanx

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Well at least it sounds like you have your diet in check, but there are 2 parts man, and weight lifting is the other, i would wait a good 2 years or more to get a solid program set then you will get much closer to your natural potential. I had the option to start gear at 18 and im so glad that i waited.. i made huge gains just training natural that no one would ever believe that i was natural. Its not worth the risks without significant knowledge in these 3 areas 1. Diet....2. Weight training....and 3. Anabolics....good luck with your choice tho..

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    do u understand the effects it may have on ur hpta, and reproductive system in general...do u have pct planned out...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    do u understand the effects it may have on ur hpta, and reproductive system in general...do u have pct planned out...

totaly agree you may have stopped growing on the outside but you have far from stopped growing on the inside. why would you take the chance of possible ****ing yourself up for life ?
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Post ...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Well at least it sounds like you have your diet in check, but there are 2 parts man, and weight lifting is the other, i would wait a good 2 years or more to get a solid program set then you will get much closer to your natural potential. I had the option to start gear at 18 and im so glad that i waited.. i made huge gains just training natural that no one would ever believe that i was natural. Its not worth the risks without significant knowledge in these 3 areas 1. Diet....2. Weight training....and 3. Anabolics....good luck with your choice tho..
    Thanks for your response, I will honestly take this into consideration. It’s just really hard to not use gear to be honest. I go to the gym everyday and the guys I see really making the gains and looking good are the guys that are using gear. But obviously I’m having some second thoughts on using or I wouldn’t have posted this.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    Thanks for your response. And to be honest, no I had no idea. This is primarily what I was looking for in responses. Thanks for enlightening me, I’ll research those topics and take some more time for consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    totaly agree you may have stopped growing on the outside but you have far from stopped growing on the inside. why would you take the chance of possible ****ing yourself up for life ?
    Once again, thanks for the response. I actually didn’t even consider my undergrowth being inside my body, good point. I don’t want to take the chance of ****ing my life up, that’s why I’m asking these things.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    lifejunkie, I respect you for being mature about this and open to ideas. Too many teens get on here and say something like "i need to get big. my boy said dbol is best, how much should I run and how long. am i ready? doesnt matter, im gonna do it anyway." And then gets all pissed when ppl ask for stats and suggests eating for a change (he didnt want to hear or accept this).

Test e is a good beginner choice, but I would wait a couple more years bro. You are already a pretty big guy (assuming bodyfat is low). I say get all your training in check and give your body a little more time. Keep on researching in the meantime.

Thanks for your response, I will honestly take this into consideration. It’s just really hard to not use gear to be honest. I go to the gym everyday and the guys I see really making the gains and looking good are the guys that are using gear. But obviously I’m having some second thoughts on using or I wouldn’t have posted this.
    Honestly you Can make great gains and look good without anabolics...gotta eat big man, and eat the right stuff too, manipulating diet is key...I see no real reason to start anabolics that early when you can make great gains naturally....who cares what other people look like or what they lift in the gym, bodybuilding is an individual sport and the best thing about it is that you can move at your own pace...no need to rush it man, youll get there...

littlemantc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifejunkie

No prior experience with steroids . I believe I understand the risks of using gear and being underage (or better yet, underdeveloped). But with that said, my current height suits me fine to be honest. If the only risk added is the growth plates closing, I believe I’m willing to take that chance. I plan on running a 12 week cycle of TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE , which I am told is the best choice for a beginning user.

I have my diet in check, eating 6 meals a day with a sufficient amount of protein. Lean meats only with the carbs coming from primarily potatoes and brown rice. I am not very experienced as a weight lifter but have established solid goals and a good routine.

Thanx
    your way too young bro..wait till your 25

Powerliftmike, CaptainDominate, much appreciated.

I think after taking all of what was said here into consideration I’m going to wait. I’ll continue on my cutting phase until I reach my desired body fat then redirect my efforts to adding on the lean mass, naturally. Thanks for the advice; this may have saved me a lot of hardship down the road.

littlemantc,

No problem man, theres tons of help and info on this board...keep researching and just a thought but it is possible to cut bodyfat and still gain mass, i would keep your carbs moderate through good sources like rice, potatoes, oatmeal, and loads of protein man, you really need to eat big, try something like this for size and BF reduction for your stats

Total carbs per day=300
    Protein=300-350grams

Train heavy man and consistent, plus eating clean carbs can help you lose the bodyfat while putting on some size too...good luck man

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its good that ur actually takin our advice...most would just be like fck it and start anyway...there is so much info out there. im glad i waited as long as i did before i cycled....i actually wish i would have waited another year or two...at 18 you can gain so much naturally u dont need juice..just a solid diet...

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

*wipes a tear off his eye*

Man you made my side hurt laughing so much, you actually think your GROWTH PLATES is your biggest problem doing gear underage?

You will alter your personality permanently by doing AAS underage. Your brain and CNS is still developing, introducing high levels of androgens is gonna turn you into a more violent, more impulsive, more prone to alcohol and drug abuse person, until the day you die.

Can you spell severe emotional development disturbance?
    Last edited by kungen1234; 05-30-2006 at 07:07 PM.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kungen1234
    Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

*wipes a tear off his eye*

Man you made my side hurt laughing so much, you actually think your GROWTH PLATES is your biggest problem doing gear underage?

You will alter your personality permanently by doing AAS underage. Your brain and CNS is still developing, introducing high levels of androgens is gonna turn you into a more violent, more impulsive, more prone to alcohol and drug abuse person, until the day you die.

what????

All empirical evidence along with studies done on adolescent hamsters and rats confirm that adolescents introduced to high levels of androgens alter them forever. They become more impulsive, violent, suicidal and prone to alcohol abuse.

EDIT: that sticks with them their entire life even after being off androgens since their adolescent years.

curca is offline Banned
    Don't forget that you will still grow until age of 21 or so, not only in height but also your organs(liver, heart,reproduction system too) i have been working out for almost 8 years (27 years of age now) just been taking legal gears and I have great physic..so wait until age 21 or so because your produce enough test by naturely...lift hard, eat well, and speed....

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    All empirical evidence along with studies done on adolescent hamsters and rats confirm that adolescents introduced to high levels of androgens alter them forever. They become more impulsive, violent, suicidal and prone to alcohol abuse.

EDIT: that sticks with them their entire life even after being off androgens since their adolescent years.

post the studies.... not everybody turns out like this....i know people that have started out at 16 and they have turned out totally well adjusted...stupid, but well adjusted....its all in the person bro

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

how can rat's and hamster's been prone to these ?
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Well I guess theyve had alcohol available for them to drink, and those AAS treated drank more than the control non-AAS treated group.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    lifejunkie, I respect you for being mature about this and open to ideas. Too many teens get on here and say something like "i need to get big. my boy said dbol is best, how much should I run and how long. am i ready? doesnt matter, im gonna do it anyway." And then gets all pissed when ppl ask for stats and suggests eating for a change (he didnt want to hear or accept this).

Test e is a good beginner choice, but I would wait a couple more years bro. You are already a pretty big guy (assuming bodyfat is low). I say get all your training in check and give your body a little more time. Keep on researching in the meantime.
    I agree on all counts with this, and would add...the additional couple of years will give you a more sound lifting base/background and get you closer to your genetic potential.

kungen1234 - All empirical evidence along with studies done on adolescent hamsters and rats confirm that adolescents introduced to high levels of androgens alter them forever. They become more impulsive, violent, suicidal and prone to alcohol abuse.

And where are these alleged studies? References please.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    post the studies.... not everybody turns out like this....i know people that have started out at 16 and they have turned out totally well adjusted...stupid, but well adjusted....its all in the person bro
    When did I say that ALL turn out like that?
    Im talking about the group as a whole(teenagers who abuse AAS).
    Fact is, rate of suicide, homicide, violence and alcohol abuse goes waaay up in teenagers who abuse AAS versus teenagers who dont.

Fact is also in the teenage years your central nervoussystem is still in development, AAS have a profound effect upon the CNS specifically the diencephalon and part of the brain called hippocampus. It is proven in rats that these changes made by androgens when the brain and CNS is developing persist for the rest of the subjects life.

http://www.medscimonit.com/pub/vol_11/no_4/4259.pdf
    http://publications.uu.se/theses/abs...xsql?dbid=1596 (press the fulltext link)

This information is based on the research by the former eastgerman government and its secret doping-program. They conclude that the earlier in life they began administering AAS the worse off the athletes life in general turned out later during followup. Worst group was young women(as young as 12,13 and 14 years old). Yes, the ethics and morals of the methods are queastionable, but hey so is communism.
    http://www.clinchem.org/cgi/content/full/43/7/1262#F1

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    And where are these alleged studies? References please.
    M.
    Look above.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    well if your bf low , diet in check, solid 2 yrs training, gym head. pct in check ,id say go it if the gears ready . but i dont know you and your goals so id say wait .

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

I see rats staggering out of the bar every night going on about how they did steroids when they were younger...maybe hes on to something

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Look above.
    I hope you have more studies than this.
    The first is on adult animals and can’t be translated to human youths. The third is on prepubescent females, and completely irrelevant.

The second, however, finally comes close to the demographic in question citing young men (still not adolescent), as young men are generally considered to be men in their 20’s. Nevertheless, it primarily discusses aas mixed with other illicit drugs creating spurious evidence at best. After all the concessions I’ve made above, it turns out that absolutely no sound conclusions were ever reached. This is nothing more than a poorly designed and failed experiment orchestrated to lash out at aas and further the present media driven stereotypes. The bulk of which is below:

A new group of anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) users has developed during the last two decades. This group consists primarily of young men interested in improving their physical appearance. Within this group, AAS are sometimes used together with other illicit drugs, alcohol and nicotine. Brutal and violent crimes have been committed under the influence of AAS {unjustifiable conclusion}, possibly because of AAS psychiatric side effects, ranging from increased aggression and psychosis to depression. Unfortunately, the biochemical mechanisms behind these effects are poorly understood.

The behavioural and biochemical results found in this thesis, support the hypothesis that use of AAS might lead to [crap…I MIGHT miss the toilet on my next trip, but I doubt it…this is dribble} the development of dependence and may induce changes in the brain leading to disinhibitory behaviours.
    There are many other boards that simply accept a study because it is one, but that doesn’t cut it on AR.
    Sorry!

M.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    700% AGREED

BigMan65 is offline Associate Member
    life junkie do you have AIM? Im in the same boat u are but i did them BEFORE i asked on these forums, let me know if you have any questions about gains and phycological experiences i have had

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifejunkie

I'm glad to see you're going to wait. Especially if you're new/not too experienced to weights, then you really should wait. You can grow just fine naturally. It'll take more time to make gains, but this will give you a good foundation to build on when you do decide to hit up the bottle. Also, it will educate you on how you respond to what type of program.

Thread Information