novicebutwant2juice is offline New Member

Anyone in here ever had GYNO, please help!

Okay, i am looking for people who have had gyno, and if you have, what were the procedures to take care of it, if you haven't taken care of it, why, and what are you doing to be conciously aware of it.

For those of you that know anything about it, what are some problems related to keeping GYNO, and does it carry any health concerns with it?

Lastly, it costs about $4000, but does it come back, and if it doesn't, can you juice as much as you want after that?

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    Is it just me, or is this like the 6th post recently about gyno, i might be just too tired right now, but people please, before u ask a question that has been answer many times, please do a search for it. Espically for gyno, im positive that there are numerous posts regarding this issue. After u have researched the issue, then come and ask a question and im sure that the fine people of this board will help you! happy hunting..

meat

androplex is offline Donating Member
    novicbutwant2juice,

I understand your concern. I have the fear of getting gyno all the time too and I even do lab work to check my estrodiol level. It was around 138 which is way to high. I talked to my doc about it and he said to lower my dosage amounts and thought I caught things in time since I was doing lab work. In fact I am going to the lab today to have my levels tested again.

If you have the gland taken out then you dont ever have to worry about getting it again but I personally dont want to go under the knife if I dont have to.

I may just start taking airmidex along with my cycle since I am so neurotic about it. Only thing is it can mess your hdl and ldl up if your not careful.

Take care bro.

Penetrator is offline Junior Member
    I understand u can greatly reduce the risk of gyno if u do nolva along the cycle, but some gains will be lost, does not have to be much though.

But what is this rebound effect I keep hearing about?
    Gyno rebound? lol and how to reduce/minimize this?

Curious, where can you get armidex, legally, or is there a substitute simular to it?

androplex is offline Donating Member
    You need a script from your doc to get it legal.

Teslac is a little cheaper alternative but you need a script for it too.

"Teslac is neither an anabolic nor androgenic steroid . It is actually just considered a sex hormone that is a relative of testosterone and was developed for women for medical purposes. Teslac is widely used in the steroid community as probably the most effective anti-estrogen. When combined with Proviron , Teslac is almost certain to completely prevent estrogen conversion and it associated problems. Some have said it has even completely and permanently suppressed their estrogen content. It also effectively stimulates the body's natural production of testosterone like HCG , just takes a little longer to kick in. Really the only downfall of Teslac is its extremely high price. A common price on the black market is anywhere from $215-$230 for a package of 50- 50mg tabs. At a common dosage of 4-5 tablets/day, this is pretty pricey. To ease the cost a little, most athletes stack it with Proviron, which is probably more favorable anyway. A usual dose is Teslac-- 1-2 pills/day and Proviron-- 50mg/day. However, this is mostly irrelevant because it is tough to find on the black market. There currently aren't any known fakes of it either because of its high cost."

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid...les/teslac.htm

hope this helps....

ANDROPLEX
    Alright, went to the dr today, they said that using juice is like the stupidist thing all of us could ever do, they say we are putting shit in our bodies that will litteraly fuck us up later on, not the normal side affects we think we know, but the real deal. They couldn't believe I took clomiphene citrate, that blew them away.
    Anyway, they looked at me and checked me out, and said my case wasn't anything that looked too severe, or looked too different, they told me that the blood tests I took there today will show them where my hormone balances are and where to go from there.
    So, on friday I will be back in their office looking at the results and making judgement from there what to do next.
    They are thinking of putting me on some kind of anti estrogen, but seem very reluctant, because of the bad side affects, so I will see. I was a little scared, and I think it is important that you are totally honest with your dr when you go to see them about this.
    Don't lie about AS use, just be real, I really think they will help me and will be able to better determine, what is necessary and what steps need to happen next.
    I will update soon

Penetrator is offline Junior Member
    GL bro.
    Anyone know anything about gyno rebound due to nolv use during cycle?

Thread Information