Thread: test prop?

vitamindrew is offline Junior Member

test prop?

Hey. newby to this site. i'm about to start my first cycle "test prop 100 mg eod" and was wondering if i will experience isomnia with this cycle? also is test best for my first cycle and how long should i run the prop? thanks.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stats please?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Check out these two thread's
    Source's for newbie's By:SMAN12B
    And Newbies starter pack By: Kale

Come back after youv read these two thread's and post your stat's age and goal's of you proposed cycle.

Also post your planed pct.

25 been training since high school. 180 5'9 not sure what body fat is but have visible abs.

not sure what pct to do. i have plenty of clomid. i was going to base pct on the length of time people on here recommend for the prop to be ran.

dubU44 is offline New Member
    keep doin some more research brotha, all you questions are answered in detail throughout the forum. patience is a virtue my friend

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    There is no need to ask the same question in multiple threads! Once is fine.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamindrew
    Hey. newby to this site. i'm about to start my first cycle "test prop 100 mg eod" and was wondering if i will experience isomnia with this cycle? also is test best for my first cycle and how long should i run the prop? thanks.
    No, I don't think you'll get insomnia with prop. However, I would you opt for a long ester test for your first cycle. Either cypioate or enanthate would be better. Less frequent injections. Prop also comes with some pain for most people and if you're using it for your first cycle I'd imagine you'll experience a decent amount of discomfort if you go with prop. If you're set on prop I think I'd up the EOD dose to 150mg, or 75mg ED. ED would be ideal, but you can get away with EOD.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Just run the prop. You can start PCT 4 days after last injection. Nolva at 60 mg / ed for week one. 40 mgs week two and 20 week three. Look as soon as you start feeling normal and your balls are normal your done. I don't care if that 2 weeks or 4 weeks. You feel good your done.

Thread Information