rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member

Frotloading CYP 4 a short cycle w ten

Ok so i have posted some really stupid questons before but i have done my home work and here it goes

this is my 3rd cycle
    5 years of training
    6ft 200lbs 11%bdf

here is the idea

day1-30 tren A 150 mg eod

test cyp
    day1 500mg
    day2 250mg
    day6 250mg
    day10 250mg
    day14 250mg

(this is just an idea..... perhaps some ergo max(pro steroid ) the last 16 days. to compensate 4 the last 16 days)

& .5 mg/day letro day 1 thru 32, then PCT administrarion ( is that enough letro?)

I'm not really worried about the test kicking in but am doing for the sake of my libido

do not ask for sources on here it is against thr rules...read them please

8-12 weeks cycles are great and iv'e got a ish load of tren but I'm trying something different
    Last edited by Booz; 05-31-2006 at 09:00 AM.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    The way you're running the test is pointless in my opinion. Any time i've tried frontloading the gains haven't started any sooner. It looks good on paper with blood stability and all but in real life experienece the results were quite disappointing. Personally I would switch over to a suspension or prop, as they would be far more suitable choices.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    fishing for sources is like asking for STD's .. JUST SAY NO
    anyways
    run test PROPERLY i think ur putting too much love into test and should use other compounds for growth

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If it is any consolation maybe you could use cyp 100mg ed mixed with 75mg of tren a. I can say from my experience with eq that ed shots of longer esters seemed to work quicker... I have no scientific data JMO.

Stop asking for sources, you will only get scammers

Also, I dont back short cycles. They are a waste in my present opinion.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 05-31-2006 at 08:12 AM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    rtead the rules before you do somethin to get yourself banned

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Gdam, Yeah i'm a moreon 4 asking 4 sources my bad!!!!

I don't want STDs or PMs about Juice

I joined a paid site with alot of info on ordering and have alot of faith n there sources, I really hope to get prop and some DBOL , oh that would be sweet!!

BOOZ, just wanted to say thanks 4 reading, I'm a big fan....ur a bad as bro!!!

I really am just wanting to use this beautiful honey golden fina...I have enough for like 8 cycles....oooweee
    I'm just trying to out think cyp, since thats all I can get at the moment, I heard tren by itelf is good for a decent run but conflicting arguments confirming the need for test have me feeling like it's a no go.

Would it be possible to do a 14 day cycle like Bill Phillips goes on and on about with Tren A?

J0E
    J0E is offline Associate Member
    rise2gr8ness, how old are you and what was you 1st two cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by rise2gr8ness

Would it be possible to do a 14 day cycle like Bill Phillips goes on and on about with Tren A?
    2 weeks of anything would be a complete waste of time in my books.

J0E
    J0E is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    2 weeks of anything would be a complete waste of time in my books.
    yea what he said..you need to do more research bro. sorry to say, but when i read you post i was like wtf?

I am 22, I have done alot of research on the subject from Phillips to nelson montana. I have spent hours and hours reserching thsese theories infact. I spend prob 4 hours a day on this site reading alone off and on through out the year for the past 4 yrs.

For me bodybuilding is journy and I am not looking to gain huge amounts of weight, i pref hard vascular physiques with clean lines and symm.

If I can add 5 or ten pounds in 4 weeks without adding alot of bf, and low sides, for me thats perfect

I want to bodybuild for my whole life and staying healthy and keeping a small waist and lots of hair is my main goal.

I am trying something new, I have great training, can eat with percision and volumes to rival a giant.

I thank u guys for reading my post
    Last edited by rise2gr8ness; 06-02-2006 at 03:42 AM.

excuse me 23, what can i say I'm so old i'm starting to forget my own age JK

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Whats your cycle history look like dosages and compounds?

If I can add 5 or ten pounds in a week without adding alot of bf, and low sides, for me thats perfect
    That's perfect for everyone...but that doesn't mean it's going to happen. That's an unrealistic expectation in a week and I can pretty much guarantee that if you put on 5 or 10 lbs in a week that it wouldn't be sticking around long. You should speak to marcus more about proper short cycling if this is the method you're set on.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    That's perfect for everyone...but that doesn't mean it's going to happen. That's an unrealistic expectation in a week and I can pretty much guarantee that if you put on 5 or 10 lbs in a week that it wouldn't be sticking around long. You should speak to marcus more about proper short cycling if this is the method you're set on.
    wow 5-10lbs.. thats like what people gain in a year natty! (speaking of LBM)
    yeah very UNREALISTIC
    VERY VERY VERY

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Run the tren for 8 weeks. Push the dose up slowly until sides are noticeable, then cut back if needed. Dosing is critical.

Run the test for 3-4 weeks before beginning the tren. (Assuming it is acetate) No front loading is needed. I think you get the best bang for your buck by NOT frontloading long estered test.

As meso says, daily shots of long estered test are a good thing. Not worth the hassle, usually, but since you are jabbing daily anyway with the tren, do the test that way, too. Keep the test dosage at least as high as the tren dosage and you should not get erectification problems. You can, if you like, stop the test a week or so before stopping the tren, but this is not necessarily necessary. PCT three weeks after last shot of test. Two if you insist.

I currently shoot 100mg of cyp daily. Seems to keep the sides down a bit, though gains don't seem to benefit noticeably.

I really don't much like the idea of short cycles. Gains take time... real, quality muscular gains, anyway. Too short a cycle and you only get the transient sort of gains that you always get in the beginning of a cycle of whatever length. Stretch out the cycle and there is a greater proportion of quality gains that stick to you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Run the tren for 8 weeks. Push the dose up slowly until sides are noticeable, then cut back if needed. Dosing is critical.

Run the test for 3-4 weeks before beginning the tren. (Assuming it is acetate) No front loading is needed. I think you get the best bang for your buck by NOT frontloading long estered test.

As meso says, daily shots of long estered test are a good thing. Not worth the hassle, usually, but since you are jabbing daily anyway with the tren, do the test that way, too. Keep the test dosage at least as high as the tren dosage and you should not get erectification problems. You can, if you like, stop the test a week or so before stopping the tren, but this is not necessarily necessary. PCT three weeks after last shot of test. Two if you insist.

I currently shoot 100mg of cyp daily. Seems to keep the sides down a bit, though gains don't seem to benefit noticeably.

I really don't much like the idea of short cycles. Gains take time... real, quality muscular gains, anyway. Too short a cycle and you only get the transient sort of gains that you always get in the beginning of a cycle of whatever length. Stretch out the cycle and there is a greater proportion of quality gains that stick to you.
    very untrue comment.............

Oh Shi*** my bad i meant in 4 weeks

P.S.
    (Marcus, yr honestly 1 of the coolest mother F*rs on the planet!!)

i have 2 ask u guys, and i know this is going 2 sound nutz, but is there any way I can run TREN w/ out losing my hair......dutastride???

yes yes know some one will say do more research, i have, but I still have 2 ask.....just call it a hail marry question.

Oh Shi*** my bad i meant in 4 weeks

P.S.
    (Marcus, yr honestly 1 of the coolest mother F*rs on the planet!!)

i have 2 ask u guys, and i know this is going 2 sound nutz, but is there any way I can run TREN w/ out losing my hair......dutastride???

yes yes know some one will say do more research, i have, but I still have 2 ask.....just call it a hail marry question.
    Nope. If you're prone then you're probably going to see a lot of shedding. That's the only about tren that I dont like.

Nope. If you're prone then you're probably going to see a lot of shedding. That's the only about tren that I dont like.
    agreed, just shave and go

Thread Information