exnatural is offline New Member

i need some info on what to take

what up im 5'8 195 naturaly i started taking sustonon 375 on my 5th shot im up to 205 I dont really want to get that much bigger im more looking to rip up for the summer. Can anybody tell me some good stuff to take that will still put a little size on me but still rip me up? another question i have is when do the winstril pills kick in my friend is on them now and i notice a little difference just wondering ? he takes 4 a day hes been on them for 2 weeks

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by exnatural
    what up im 5'8 195 naturaly i started taking sustonon 375 on my 5th shot im up to 205 I dont really want to get that much bigger im more looking to rip up for the summer. Can anybody tell me some good stuff to take that will still put a little size on me but still rip me up? another question i have is when do the winstril pills kick in my friend is on them now and i notice a little difference just wondering ? he takes 4 a day hes been on them for 2 weeks
    whats your previous cycle history?

what you mean your on your 5th shot? what dosages of sust are you running a week?

getting bigger/ripped depends on your diet not aas.

Thread Information