PUMP is offline Associate Member

Starting Soon-Need some input

I am going to start Deca 300 and Portugual Sus next week. This is my first cycle and I did my research. This is the way I am planning on taking it:

week 1-10/Deca 300
    week 3-10/ Port. Sus

I should start off with just one and then stack because of this being my first time. If you think I should do this a different way, please give me some feedback. Thanks.

Pump

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I would run test from week 1-10 as well, otherwise you should be fine, just keep in mind it will take 2-3weeks before anything start "kicking in"

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    I have 8 weeks worth of sus so that's why i didn't know if i should start it with the deca or wait until week 3 and stop everything at once.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    get more sus.... and make sure u and anti-e's on hand, and CLOMID for post cycle.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    How much sus you running 250, 500, 750? I would get at least ten weeks worth at any dosage. What are your stats? Start the deca and sus on week 1 and continue for 10 weeks. The deca will hit your system a little faster.
    -Cy

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    i agree with everyones replies. definately up the sust. imo i would run the deca at 400mg/week meaning take a little bit more then a cc per shot. possibly take some dbols at 25-30 mg per week from weeks 1-4 just to kickstart the test. definately have the anti e's around in case of pain and other symptoms. get some clomid for post cycle. good luck man. let us know how it goes

Thread Information