Random is offline RETIRED VET

Can this happen????? tren sides???

Im running test prop at 700mg per wk and NPP at 400mg per wk...im almost into the 2 wk mark and im having some very bad memories of the TREN COUGH/ASTHMA feeling! Today i shot prop and shortly after i started to feel just like when i used tren...its basically like asthma...i still can not take a full deep breath without feeling very weird or awful and its been a couple hours now...i took at least 1.5-2 minutes to inject the solution. i remember when i used tren this awful feeling lasted for at least 3 wks....i know there are some other posts like this...but can this happen with prop? is it maybe high blood pressure? Can anything help? If not its gonna be a long contest prep!

joshr is offline Associate Member
    prop has some sides such as the test flu this could just be the way your body is reacting to the dose of prop your taking

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of Prop is it?

if its homebrew stuff..and if so was your Tren .. then they got something in common. Ghetto time lol

Yea no test flu yet....i just read some really good posts though, and im pretty sure i just knicked a vein, it sucks though, last time i experienced this with tren i had the cough/asthma feeling for 3 wks straight! hopfully it will clear up in a couple days....

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    yeah those are tren sides that I get are coughing anything up???..is it clear?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Nicking a vein dosen't usually cause coughing, that's more a shooting in the vein issue for those who don't asperate. But it is possible, if the coughing directly followed the injection and later subsided. I'm leaning more towards josh here, sounds like T Flu.

M.

speak is offline Associate Member
    I made a post about this a few weeks ago. While I was on prop(1st time) I was having Asthma problems the whole time. Went through 2 1/2 inhalers in 4 weeks, which is a lot as anyone with Asthma knows. As soon as I quit the prop within two days I was feeling better. The cough I had would gag me, I sometimes couldn't stop coughing, sux cause people around you are loolking at you like you have TB

Well actually i Havent coughed once....it just feels like i have asthma, other than that i feel great! i have what Speak had...and i had it when i used tren however it didnt go away for 3 wks so im just hoping it goes away soon...

i must have shot a bit into a vein then my lungs reacted from what ive read...and Yes i did aspirate and saw no blood....

alainstain is offline New Member

it happened to me to

dude I do not know how i can help you.
    but i had the hasma like feeling with tren and that leed me to panic
    and the prop gave me the same efects, one year ago I took hastma spray and antiinflamatory medicine and it went away. my doctor is tryng to fugure it out he said it may have some thing to do with to much iron (oxigen) in your blood and to little co2

alainstain is offline New Member
    I am 5 10 210 and let tell you dude youre takin too much prop .
    when it hapened to me I was takin 750 of prop a week and 50mg of dbol a day toooo much.
    mistake i will never make again

can this happen????tren sides????

Quote Originally Posted by alainstain
    when it hapened to me I was takin 750 of prop a week and 50mg of dbol a day toooo much.
    Quite frankly its not too much bro...maybe for you but is an individual thing....he's getting ready for a comp...and he has experience with what he's doing....thats just a reaction his body is having to the shot.There are people that take doublew what he's taking.

can this happen????tren sides????

Quote Originally Posted by alainstain
    Double post
    Last edited by Bigmax; 07-24-2006 at 11:34 AM. Reason: double post

Alainstain dude,this is an OLD post and the problem has been solved....no need to update an old post...

Thread Information