JJJUICE is offline New Member

The Ultimate Cycle

Aight.....im just finishing up an omnadren 250 and dbol cycle....it was aight i gained about 15 pounds..and that was with not eating as well as i should have. Anyway i am gonna wait about a month or two and do another cycle. however i want a really good one. i was thinking DECCA 300 and WINNY, is that good? Should I add dbol weeks 1-4? I am not sure.....I am gonna do the really good winny cycle i think it is 50 mg every few days or something i am not sure...but what should i stack it with? let me know people...like i said i am willing to spend money on this cycle so tell me what uthink the ULTIMATE CYCLe would be in ur opinion!!!! thanx alot

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Shot me an e-mail and i may be able to give you some help on your cycle. [email protected]
    Peace out
    tuff

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    that looks fishy usually we answer questions in the post no need for him to email you is there? whats up with that?

solid90062 is offline Member
    ultimate cycle has to have test in it...maybe some fina as well

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    that looks fishy usually we answer questions in the post no need for him to email you is there? whats up with that?
    yeah....
    no no pm me and I will help you.......WTF is up with that. On a note bro I wouldn't trust him if he starts trying to sell you something.

deca is shit IMO, test eq dbol is all you will need, not the ultimate but I don't think you need to go over board at this point.

Thread Information