Thread: powder anavar

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

powder anavar

I have some powder anavar as you may have guessed from the title. My problem is dividing it up. It is unstable in water but is okay in 95% ethanol solution. Only problem is, said ethanol solution is not available readily in Canada. I have heard Everclear suggested, but it is not sold in Canadian liquor stores. There is the option of capping the shite, but I don't know how to go about doing this so if anyone has info please feel free to share. Thanks

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    propylene glycol........if you have 5 grams of powder add 95ml of ppg and you will have a 50mg/ml solution. enjoy

No one has any suggestions? Thanks team.

wow I am hurt

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    propylene glycol........if you have 5 grams of powder add 95ml of ppg and you will have a 50mg/ml solution. enjoy
    I have 1g. Where in the hell would I acquire propylene glycol?

animal or you can do a search it is everywhere, most likely you will have to buy a decent amount of it though, but it works with dbol powder, not sure about winny, but most any oral AS. oh yeah and it is dirt cheap, I know you'll like that

man, fucking ordering shit. I'm gettinf soooo sick of shelling out so much damn money for fucking shipping alone. Thanks though. They wouldn't by chance carry it at a pharmacist or some shit?

you can try bro, I know ALOT of it is made in canada, it is not controlled or anything I am sure with a couple phone calls you could get some, pretend you are a legit biz too and some companies may send you a free sample, lol. check google though, I am sure there are plenty places where you could order it or even possibly go pick some up.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    for myself - who just happened to have a good bit of ox powder recently - I was using alcohol but even in PGA ox has a very low soluability - My solution was to get some glycerin, put it in the powder and then stir it everytime I use it - take a dropper and draw up some. Works great without feeling like I have had a shot of vodka

Okay, where does one acquire glycerin then? Thanks Kizer for all the help. I will look into that as well.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    lots of stores on the net - dont know of one off hand in Can but there has got to be one - tastes o whole lot better too than prop glycol - bleh

Thread Information