statuZ is offline Banned

lump under skin after pec inject

Whats up got a quick question, anyways i just started my cycle yesterday consisting of
    Test Prop Week 1-6: 600mgweek
    NPP Week 1-5.5:300mg week
    Superdrol week 1-3: 20mg/day

anyways today while i was injecting into my right pec, i usually bring my right arm and push it to my left arm so it almost flexes my pec. As i injected everything with great, mind you this was a 25g 1" pin (i have low body fat so this shouldnt be a problem) and as i pulled out blood dripped down my chest. To my discovery about a minute later there seemed what looks like to be a small lump under my skin, and as we speak its getting smaller. Could this be because i passed through a vein? Will it go away(i have a feeling it will).
    Thanks

statuz

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Chest? WTF for??

~SC~

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Thats prop for ya.

industywetrusty is offline Associate Member
    Well one thing you can do to check to see if you have poked into a vein is pull out on the seringe slightly if there is not blood, your good, there is a chance you jus nicked the vein, I have done that a couple times it bleeds a lil. Jus make sure you shoot slow otherwise your gonna get build up, it usually takes me about 30 seconds to be done with a shot because I am over cautious... that includes leavin the needle in for about 3 or 4 seconds after I shoot, then I press an alcohol swab on it an move it around a lil... not sure if you do all this but thats what I do...

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Chest? WTF for??

~SC~
    What do you mean WTF for? WTF wouldnt I. I like to hit every muscle group (except for biceps). and to C Bino ive shot prop many times, and in the chest and ive never had this. IGF has also caused something like this once (i think its from hitting/passing through a vein) it happened in my left bicep. Ill see how it is tommorow, as of right now it has shranken for sure.
    Last edited by statuZ; 06-01-2006 at 01:59 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    sounds like you have nicked a vien, should be fine just put some light pressure on it and keep an eye on it for the next few days,

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    sounds like you have nicked a vien, should be fine just put some light pressure on it and keep an eye on it for the next few days,
    aight definately marcus. Thanks i was hoping it was that too, it was too close to the surface of my skin to be an abcess, so i wasnt worried about that.

Thread Information