ripped_82 is offline Member

Unhappy After i injected the EQ came out

Ok guys, i just started my cycle today, and after i shot 2ml of EQ into my shoulder some of it came out with a little blood. I injected slowly, and asperated beforehand. Why did this happen? Thanks

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Same damn thing happened to me just resterday after I shot test and deca into my glutes. I thought maybe I didn't have the pins in the syringe tight enough. Only a little came out, after I sat down,. That is some wierd shit though, and I'm using 23g pins.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    It is common just have an alcohol swab handy and apply it to the site immediately after withdrawing the needle to minimize the amount of gear you lose.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I was a little worried since this had never happened to such a degree. Thanks for the response bro

Five Dolla Ho is offline New Member
    Put a bandaid on too.

marx is offline Member
    Ya don't worry about it, it'll happen every once in a while...

Five Dolla Ho is offline New Member
    Massage the site too after swabbing and all that.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Pull the skin slightly to the side before injecting, that way when you have finished injection the skin hole won't match up where the juice was injected....then you shouldn't lose any at all......just a little trick i learn from reading someone's post! : )

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with stretching the skin over. I have had that happen after I put a bunch of deca into my thigh it all pushed right out with bright red blood. Must of pierced an artery or something??

metz

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    like kizer said, its a common occurrence. after youve injected a few times, you'll get used to some odd things happening.
    you can stretch the skin over, but its not an absolute that you do this. like posted above, an alchohol swab and some massage will minimize the gear lost.

peace bb79

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    use a longer needle. i found that happening to me a few times with inch needles, but never with 1 1/2. and i used those in my delts and you can't even tell the difference. some people say i'm crazy for useing these, but thats never happened to me, and i'm bigger than them. lol

Originally posted by rexflexall
    use a longer needle. i found that happening to me a few times with inch needles, but never with 1 1/2. and i used those in my delts and you can't even tell the difference. some people say i'm crazy for useing these, but thats never happened to me, and i'm bigger than them. lol

the theory is sound, but i see a few problems...... a longer pin wont work if youre spot injecting bis, tris and even calves. and for a lot of us who are injecting ed, or eod, in some areas its just not feasible. delts, you might be able to get away with, and definitely in the quads and glutes, but the rest is shaky at best bro. i dont understand taking the risk if you dont have to though. jmo.

peace bb79

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    point taken barbells, i apoligize. i wouldn't stick that size pin in bi's, tri's, or calves either. i prefer not to do pec injections period, but if i did i would probably use and inch. i was taking for granted that he wouldn't use that size in the arms or calves, but i've been successful with all the others. i have big balls but not that big.

Originally posted by rexflexall
    point taken barbells, i apoligize. i wouldn't stick that size pin in bi's, tri's, or calves either. i prefer not to do pec injections period, but if i did i would probably use and inch. i was taking for granted that he wouldn't use that size in the arms or calves, but i've been successful with all the others. i have big balls but not that big.

no need to apologize bro......like i said the theory is sound. deeper with the pin is always better imho, where applicable.

btw-my balls aint that big either............especially since im on cycle and theyre about raisin size right now.........

peace bb79

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    a longer needle isnt the answer. i use a 1inch for all injections and it works fine. as stated the reason this happens is the juice lines up with the injection hole. wether the needle is a half inch longer doesnt matter. this still could happen. pull the skin over and hold. then inject. i have had this happen many times. i just apply direct pressure with a cotton swab with alcohol on it. no problem. it happens. good luck

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    have you guys ever thought it might be intramuscular fluid not the juice?

wereese is offline New Member
    Use a loner need about 1.5 inches and don't worry about it. This happens sometimes.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I used a 1.5 today a little bit came out as well. I shot the 1.5 inch in the quad as well.

Thread Information