skingusmc is offline Junior Member

second cycle advice

I'm 20 years old, 195 lbs, 6'1 and I just completed my first cycle (actually i'm in PCT). I started off with 500 mg of test e a week and by week 5 or 6 I thought it'd be a good idea to start increasing the dosage. So i made a mistake and eventually pushed it to about 1100 mgs a week. My total time on was 14 weeks, I took 2 weeks off and now I'm on 50 mg of clomid daily. I went from 172 lbs to 203 while on cycle, and so far I've lost about 8. My strength has not declined in any way. Diet is very good (250 g of protein a day).

Now my questions:
    1. Did i **** myself up for future cycles by taking such a high dosage of test?
    2. I'm thinking about a Dbol , deca , test e cycle for my second(i'm waiting at least 4/5 more months). In what dosages should I take these?
    3. Should i increase my clomid? I'm on day 5, went from 300 mg first day, 150 mg second, and 50 mg from then on.

Any more advice would be greatly appreciated

anyone?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Most are gonna tell you , that you are too young to be doing AAS

Quote Originally Posted by skingusmc
    I'm 20 years old, 195 lbs, 6'1 and I just completed my first cycle (actually i'm in PCT). I started off with 500 mg of test e a week and by week 5 or 6 I thought it'd be a good idea to start increasing the dosage. So i made a mistake and eventually pushed it to about 1100 mgs a week. My total time on was 14 weeks, I took 2 weeks off and now I'm on 50 mg of clomid daily. I went from 172 lbs to 203 while on cycle, and so far I've lost about 8. My strength has not declined in any way. Diet is very good (250 g of protein a day).

Now my questions:
    2. I'm thinking about a Dbol , deca , test e cycle for my second(i'm waiting at least 4/5 more months). In what dosages should I take these?
    3. Should i increase my clomid? I'm on day 5, went from 300 mg first day, 150 mg second, and 50 mg from then on.

OK, despite being too young, how long did you run the cycle?
    Did you experience any side effects when you increased the dosage?
    Clomid sounds fine, just keep running it for at least 30 days if not longer.
    How are your nuts?
    I would suggest adding only one compound to next cycle, not both and keep your Test dose steady the whole way through...
    test E takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks to really kick in

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Most are gonna tell you , that you are too young to be doing AAS

I know I am, but I never felt the way I did while I was on. Confidence was awesome, people finally started to respect me, and girls got more interested. I went from being a skinny ass tall pussy in high school to a pretty good build. I can't be talked out of another cycle

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by skingusmc

Now my questions:

i would keep running your clomid at 100mg ed and try and get some nolva also.

i would concentrate on coming off this cycle first and have some time off before you start thinking about your second
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    OK, despite being too young, how long did you run the cycle?
    Did you experience any side effects when you increased the dosage?
    Clomid sounds fine, just keep running it for at least 30 days if not longer.
    How are your nuts?
    I would suggest adding only one compound to next cycle, not both and keep your Test dose steady the whole way through...
    test E takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks to really kick in

Hope this helps

1. 14 weeks on
    2. yes, acne on my back and chest after 4-5 weeks of 1000+mgs a week, it is still there
    3. Nuts shrank and I couldnt get it up around middle to end of the cycle, but everything is good now.

Well, that attitude alone shows that your are really NOT mature enough to do AAS properly, not tryin to flame you , just point out. If you are gonna continues to use AAS, at least stick around here and learn to do it properly so you don't screw up your HPTA for life or those girls that are more interested are gonna run away when they see you cant get a woody.....

I gave you some advice above, hope it helps

Streaker is offline Member
    Read this post:
    Newbies or anyone new to AAS....please read
    Let the rest of your body catch up to your new muscle and stick to your pct so you keep your gains.
    As for a second cycle, it sounds like you had great result from test. If it ant broke don't fix it. When you are ready in at least 6 months or so run another test cycle. Just don't over do it and bump it up past a gram again.

Thanks

Thread Information