ct goodings is offline New Member

ok should i or shouldn't i

should i take sustanon with my cycle. in the line up of things i have starting off with is 2 pills a day of 25mg dbol and clenbuterol for the first 5 weeks just to get it started. then i have a bottle of tren 200mg enthanate stacked with bottle of deca 250mg.. now i was wondering because i have been getting a lot of different remarks saying that the deca and the tren should both be stacked with a test of some sort...then i have some people that say that it is not that important that i take a test with these. also i was wondering if u could take clomid during a cycle instead of stacking a bottle of test on top of the 2 bottles i already have, what im trying to see is if i need to take it or not because i really don't want to stick my self twice in one day (can't mix the water and oil)please let me know something i will be starting in three weeks thanks...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG, you need to stop what youre doing right now as you have NO clue whatsoever as how to cycle properly and you're going to mess yourself up pretty good. First cycle should be test only, thats it!! Use the search button up top and read for a couple months before you take anything. Also what are your stats? height, age, weight, training experience, etc..

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Hold on big fella, lay out your propsed cycle so we can see it better. then layout ALL your stats, can't give advice if we dont' know your previous cycle history or age, height,weight, diet, training, goals etc...... Doesn't sound like you have researched enough if you already started the dbol if you did, with nothing else sorry to say but that is just weetarded as Tai would say

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    whoa slow the **** down hombre...............
    too much gear,test only for a 1st cycle...........
    what are your stats and training exp?

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Read this, its a good place to start

Cycles for the Newbie

a better place to start would be
    Kale's thread "Newbie Starte Pac"
    or sman's thread "sources for New members"

Get to reading before you do anything. You are really gonna screw your body up if you dont' know what you are putting into it and EXACTLY WHY !!!

ok this is not the first cycle i have taken i have taken test enth 250 for my very first cycle then after that cycle i have taken sustanon and deca 300... and a cycle of dbol ,,,,my height is 6'3" age 21, 245lbs. my goals are to get to about 255 but much leaner. i will be training 5 days a week,,
    1-5 weeks i will be taking
    -dbol 25mg twice a day
    -clenbuterol 10mcgs twice a day
    1-10
    -tren enthenate 200mg stacked with deca 250mg once every monday
    i was reading up and i will be getting some sustanon to throw in every monday as well to try and help out with the loss of testosterone ,, sorry guys i never ment to make it look like my first cycle but this will be my first time doing finaplex thanks for all the advice u give it is deffinitly considered

deca and tren together without test is bad for a couple reasons. Both are very supressive compounds and you will be shut down and will be very susceptible to loss of libido. Not to mention the possible progesterone related sides from running both deca and tren together. Why only 20 mcgs of clen a day? that is way too low. Clen needs to be run for two weeks on and two weeks off too

Quote Originally Posted by ct goodings
    ok this is not the first cycle i have taken i have taken test enth 250 for my very first cycle then after that cycle i have taken sustanon and deca 300... and a cycle of dbol ,,,,my height is 6'3" age 21, 245lbs. my goals are to get to about 255 but much leaner. i will be training 5 days a week,,
    1-5 weeks i will be taking
    -dbol 25mg twice a day
    -clenbuterol 10mcgs twice a day
    1-10
    -tren enthenate 200mg stacked with deca 250mg once every monday
    i was reading up and i will be getting some sustanon to throw in every monday as well to try and help out with the loss of testosterone,, sorry guys i never ment to make it look like my first cycle but this will be my first time doing finaplex thanks for all the advice u give it is deffinitly considered

Sustanon should be shot at least EOD not once a week due to the shorter acting esters. You would be better with Test E at 500/week only needs to be shot every 3.5 days

ok now we're getting some where. i ment to say 20mcgs 3 times a day and this article here says that 2 weeks on 2 off makes no difference ifi read it right. check it out http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php ... so u think i should go with the test e instead of the sustanaon...the way it is looking i might only be able to get sustanon ... im just trying to keep from having a limp u know and to also not totally kill my test prodution foreve,,,,, as far as that other thread u wanted me to check out i read it and most probably will start now taking the anti estros and during the cycle i wil be taking the Nolvadex ,,,proviron .

one8nine is offline Banned
    uh call me crazy but tren e once a week is not a good idea. atleast e3d?

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    uh call me crazy but tren e once a week is not a good idea. atleast e3d?
    ok crazy..tren e is an enanthate ester so you could get by with it once a week, but optimally you should shoot it twice a week

With regards to clen and why you should take it two weeks on and two weeks off, read this

Clenbuterol handbook

and this:

Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

You can run it longer if you take benadryl too. Personally I think clen sucks and it ****s up your heart. Ive had abnormal EKGs when taking it and really high resting heart rates. Not worth damaging your heart just to lose a couple of lbs IMO

ok and just one other question what would the differnece be exactly between tren ent and tren acetate now from what i read tren ent is stronger then the acetate... and is longer acting but does not work as quickly... i have a bottle of acetate also should i take this instead of the enth???

tren e is an enanthate ester, it has a much longer half life than tren ace. If youve never done tren before it is recommended to run tren ace. Tren can have some harsh sides so if you run tren ace and you get sides, it will be out of your system in a couple of days versus a couple of weeks for tren e. You really have to shoot tren ace every day..it will keep blood levels more stable, thus reducing sides

so i should shoot the tren ace every day but how much should i be shooting?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i would shoot the test m w f ur levels will be much more stable that way
    and the reason y u take dbol at the begining of cycle cause it jumps starts every thing for u u should be taking the test rt along with it cause it will take between 5 to 7 weeks before the test really kicks in so u take the dbol for 4 weeks by then ur test is just starting to kick in in another week,research........
    people dont plan to fail they fail to plan so hit the search button jofeee and know what ur taking first dont be that guy nobody want to be that guy

lol i know that about the dbol thats why im taking it to jump start and i have enough for 4-5 weeks right as the test is kicking in but the tren will be a big gainer in the beging also well thanks every body for the info appriciate it

Thread Information