Thread: sus and deca

cumine1983 is offline New Member

sus and deca

i am taking 2 shots of sus a week and two shots of deca it works out that im having 500 mg of sus and 200 mg of deca is this right? plus am taking every two days apart so took sus on sat then ill take deca on mon then sus again on wed and so on any advice would help thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    cycle history and stats please?

cumine1983 is offline New Member
    was on winstrol stan for a bit then went onto sus and deca 5.8 131IBS 22yrs old have been working out for 5 yrs

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, I'll probably hear it for telling you this, but from my cycles on sust...which are plenty, I have found that 1 time per week works great, and will keep away the sust flu. i take 325mg once a week. I tried the 2x and it made me sick as hell both times I tried..it may make you sick after 3-4 weeks when it build up in your system. It's up to you, but you won't ne disappointed on 1x, and it doesn't mess your test levels up like they say. the short esters are weak anyway in sust.

Quote Originally Posted by cumine1983
    i am taking 2 shots of sus a week and two shots of deca it works out that im having 500 mg of sus and 200 mg of deca is this right? plus am taking every two days apart so took sus on sat then ill take deca on mon then sus again on wed and so on any advice would help thanks

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumine1983
    was on winstrol stan for a bit then went onto sus and deca 5.8 131IBS 22yrs old have been working out for 5 yrs
    is that 131 lbs?!?! If so you are NO WHERE near ready for gear bro.. You can gain so much more naturally..

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaam wheres the growth?????????

131lb holy crap. i have body parts that are havier than that... i am just kidding buddy... keep eating, eat every two hours.... have 3 protean shakes a day... eat eat eat... i am 5'6" and i didn't start aas till i was 170lb

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28
    hey bro, I'll probably hear it for telling you this, but from my cycles on sust...which are plenty, I have found that 1 time per week works great, and will keep away the sust flu. i take 325mg once a week. I tried the 2x and it made me sick as hell both times I tried..it may make you sick after 3-4 weeks when it build up in your system. It's up to you, but you won't ne disappointed on 1x, and it doesn't mess your test levels up like they say. the short esters are weak anyway in sust.

Don't listen to Beachbum's foolishness, you should AT LEAST shoot it every third day....Mon, Thurs, Sun, Wed, Sat, ect. I shoot my decca once a week as do most. Sounds like you have the 100mg per ml right? IMO I would shoot 200mgs at once.......these guys are right, you sem real real small to be using juice at this point bro, have you just stopped growing or are you trying to just get bigger quick?
    Last edited by taiotosh7; 06-06-2006 at 03:32 PM.

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    At 131lbs, you shouldn't be shooting it at all.

Foolishness huh... LMAO... Ever heard of toxic build-up BRO... That's what you get when you run sust every third day. By the time you reach your 6th week you are pushing way to much, especially at his weight! Actually, every 10 days is what it was designed for...look it up. It's abusers that do it eod. Depending on the amounts, you could be into toxic OL in a short time of 4 weeks. You want a perfect sign wave of release and this comes 1x/wk. the min amount of short ester isn't even strong enough to do much and shouldn't really be in it anyway....so look at the long acting esters and base it on that. Or, you can go with what you hear all your buddies say..as most people do. As anyone who has really put in the research and you'll see. It's your body bro...do what you want, but zi know what it has done for me and I am fine at 1x/week.

Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    Don't listen to Beachbum's foolishness, you should AT LEAST shoot it every third day....Mon, Thurs, Sun, Wed, Sat, ect. I shoot my decca once a week as do most. Sounds like you have the 100mg per ml right? IMO I would shoot 200mgs at once.......these guys are right, you sem real real small to be using juice at this point bro, have you just stopped growing or are you trying to just get bigger quick?

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28
    Foolishness huh... LMAO... Ever heard of toxic build-up BRO... That's what you get when you run sust every third day. By the time you reach your 6th week you are pushing way to much, especially at his weight! Actually, every 10 days is what it was designed for...look it up. It's abusers that do it eod. Depending on the amounts, you could be into toxic OL in a short time of 4 weeks. You want a perfect sign wave of release and this comes 1x/wk. the min amount of short ester isn't even strong enough to do much and shouldn't really be in it anyway....so look at the long acting esters and base it on that. Or, you can go with what you hear all your buddies say..as most people do. As anyone who has really put in the research and you'll see. It's your body bro...do what you want, but zi know what it has done for me and I am fine at 1x/week.
    YES, FOOLISH. Sust was developed for hormone replacement therapy not bodybuilding, although if you are using it for bodybuilding you need to use it differently IMO. Since he has sust I would assume that he got it to take full advantage of the fast acting esters which would need to be shot ED, EOD, or at least every third day to achieve steady blood levels and avoid side effects caused by an unbalance. This doesn't mean that he would need to shoot a full 250mgs every time, he could split that dose in half at 125mgs eod which would be about 500mgs per week which is an appropriate dose to start out with IMO, ESPECIALLY with sust. If 250 mgs once a week works for you then that's great, I wouldn't recomend that method to anybody

I tried it 3 times and 2x per week and it gave me the flu, but 1 x works great for me.. Everyone is different though

Thread Information