rimz is offline Junior Member

Injection Frequency

I am about to start a 500mg/week cycle of Test E. My only concern is that I will be taking a family vacation to the beach mid July. I already know I will have to take some gear with me which is a concern because my parents, grandmom, and kids will be on the trip. I am considering just shooting all 500mg on say like Sundays this cycle so I only have gear on me for 1 day then I use it. If I shoot Sunday/Thursday I will have to hide it for almost a week before it is used. I know some people say that you may have a few more sides when shooting once a week, but I'm not sure what the truth is. What would some of the pros and cons to weekly or bi-weekly injections?

There are many reasons you should shoot twice EW. With a little dedicated research on this site you will find all the information you need to answer this question, but it will basically boil down to not having stable blood levels of testosterone and side effects there from. Taking 2 shots w/you as opposed to 1 is not that big of a deal. My advice to you is if you can't do it right then don't do the cycle at all.

Do you have a proper PCT planned? Are you going to be able to Dieting and lifting properly while on and off this trip? All these factors need to be considered.

What do you plan on doing for PCT

I have been on this site for about 4 years and this is my 4th cycle. I think I have all the basics down. I know it is ideal to shoot twice a week, but while reading some threads it seemed that the major difference is possibly a few more sides which that even depends on the person. I was just curious what other people thought.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    just double the dose before leave since u will be missing that 2nd administrtionand resume like normal upon return

Thanks tai. I thought about doubling up for that week but wasn't sure how that would affect my cycle. Guess that answers my question.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    are you on the cycle now???..if not go enjoy your vacation.Whats the hurry.....

Thread Information