dyno278 is offline New Member

infection? please help

hey whats up all i took my first shot wed nite on my cycle, everythin went good, didnt hurt at all, didnt even know he did it i did the shot in my glute i did 1 cc of eth, thur came it was fine, thur nite it felt little sore but not a big deal, fri came it hurt bad couldnt really move, i went into the hottub that nite and it was little better, sat it was sore but didnt bother me, and 2day i notice, my right cheek is swollen it doesnt hurt at all that much just swollen and little red. my friend who did the shot for me might have did it fast maybe thats why, did notice how fast he went. i feel fine, it just my right cheek is swollen wit little red, i dont really think i should go to the doc's. what do u guys think, u think i am fine and cont with my cycle thank all

? anyone

cforn is offline Junior Member

Infection

Severe Infection

Check this thread

i already read it, i mean i am not in pain it bothers me little, its my right cheek its swollen with little rednes, i dont have a fever or anythin i can walk fine and everythin, i mean u think i should cont with the cycle it was only the first shot, do u also think its in infection?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    its hard to tell, but from the way your making it sound- its not that bad.. is it hot when you touch it?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    try putting the pin in slow next time

it does seem like its hot when i touch it, its swollen and its red in the area i shot at, but it doesnt really bother me, only time was bad was on fri, but is alot better then it was on fri, i dunno what to do, should i do another shot

and i was thinkin about puttin body cream on it is it okay

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    yea do another one... just not in the glute.. try delt, quads, etc.. wait a day or two to see if it gets better or worse..

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    if it is a virgin muscle that can happen...it can also be your gear,may have high BA content ...see what happens when you another one.

Thread Information