Thread: Cycle Crituqe

someone70 is offline Junior Member

Cycle Crituqe

Hey all,

Been traing 8yrs right now 6ft 236 11-12% bf. Have done numerous cycles this one to totaly shred up.

Wk 1-8 winstrol e/d
    wk 1-8 tren 75ml e/d
    wk 1-8 test prop 100ml
    e/o/d
    wk 3-8 masteron 100ml e/d
    wk 1-8 .25 adex
    clen 40mg up to 100 e/d 14 on 14 off
    wk 3-8 cytomel 50mg e/d
    wk 8-15 clomid nolva
    Any comments on dosage or choice of gear welcome
    Thanks
    someone..

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    What dosage of Winstrol ? Why such a low amount of testosterone ? Why 7 weeks of PCT?

I take it you respond well to DHT's.

1buffsob

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What mg are you running winny at?
    are you running clen throughout the cycle?
    I like the compounds alot,

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I dont like this cycle at all. Then agen i dont like winny and mast in the same cycle.

michaelmeyers31 is offline New Member
    Last edited by Booz; 06-05-2006 at 12:14 PM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmeyers31
    How many cc of winny should you take per week?
    depends. Start your own thread. Thank you

Yes clen the whole cycle. 50ml zambon the whole way e/d. Also have plenty of test should i up the dosage? Also have some hcg forgot use it also?
    Last edited by someone70; 06-05-2006 at 12:53 PM.

hijacked threads

Whats the deal with these dumbass hijacked thread comments? When I ask a question in someones elses thread, it pertains to the original questions and should help clarify the original thread or at least help someone who may enter the thread in attempts to get these answers. Who gives a dam about who started the original thread. I think for some of you, the sauce is getting to your brains. And for those of you jackasses that think injections are better than sex, GET A LIFE OR SHOULD I SAY GET A GIRLFRIEND. No need to respond or reply to this message because quite frankly I am done with this site. Too much wrong information being distributed. Good luck and good night. The luck you will certainly need.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmeyers31
    Whats the deal with these dumbass hijacked thread comments? When I ask a question in someones elses thread, it pertains to the original questions and should help clarify the original thread or at least help someone who may enter the thread in attempts to get these answers. Who gives a dam about who started the original thread. I think for some of you, the sauce is getting to your brains. And for those of you jackasses that think injections are better than sex, GET A LIFE OR SHOULD I SAY GET A GIRLFRIEND. No need to respond or reply to this message because quite frankly I am done with this site. Too much wrong information being distributed. Good luck and good night. The luck you will certainly need.
    Actually, your question pertained very little to the topic of the thread. We would be more than happy to help you with your question if it was asked in a polite manner in your own, individual thread. But seeing how easily offended you get, I doubt you'll last here much longer.

1buffsob

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Id take the prop ED and drop the clen for pct,

drop the clen totaly? Replace it with the clomid or nolve through the cycle? Still take the hcg every 3-5 days u think its better that way?

Posting replys just to gain a higher status is irresponsible. There is too much wrong info being distributed on this site. This can be very dangerous and legal actions are inevitable. When I post a reply it is to avoid giving out information directly but does pertain to the original post. Not one bit sensitive to anyones stupid comments. Just being cautious. Who cares that you are a senior member. Im sure when it all comes down, and it will, that nice little pic of you standing in front of the mirror will come in handy. Whats up with that? Not lasting very long on this site??????? Thats a good thing. I have read some of your comments as well as many others. In the hands of the wrong person, you can certainly be held accountable for any consequences. My suggestion to all readers, steroids are dangerous, short term and long term, so avoid them. Every persons body will react differently. So Again good luck. Maybe one day your dreams of becoming a vet member will come true.

Michaelmeyers, you my friend have more issues than the movie character!

Thread Information