gmfoun is offline New Member

Primobolan dosage???

Just got off a 12 week test e...tren ...winny cycle about a month ago....I'm starting to buy my gear to start again at the end of July. I want to get away from the test and tren cause it gave me bacne like a mother when I got off and I don't want that this summer...
    So I'm thinking of running a 10 week primo cycle with winstrol at 40ed for the last 7 to finish out the summer.

?What is the optimum dosage for primo...and what is the minimum you should take?

Chipper Jones78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gmfoun
    Just got off a 12 week test e...tren ...winny cycle about a month ago....I'm starting to buy my gear to start again at the end of July. I want to get away from the test and tren cause it gave me bacne like a mother when I got off and I don't want that this summer...
    So I'm thinking of running a 10 week primo cycle with winstrol at 40ed for the last 7 to finish out the summer.

?What is the optimum dosage for primo...and what is the minimum you should take?
    I would do 600mg, make sure there legit if it's the brown vials you have.

You should add test, 500mg of prop, would compliment this cycle

I'm staying away form test untill this winter...need to clear up my acne....the stuff I get is homebrewed and comes in a clear vial

you think I could get away with 300mgs....Im not concerned with gaining muscle. I just want to keep what I have while I lose bodyfat.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need at least 600 mg/wk. I just finished a cycle with a gram/wk along w/ 75mg prop/day and 80mg var/day. It hardened me up and leaned me out very nice. 300 mg is too low. I think primo is good depending on your goals, but you need to run a lot of it to see results

I'm not looking to gain any size or strength in this cycle (although a little strength would be nice) I just want to keep the build I have while losing weight during the summer.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    primo is not really a muscle builder. Even to keep your muscle while cutting you need to run a good amount of it.

Thread Information