Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation injecting vegatable oil

a buddy of mine just finished his gear, and he said he is going to fill up his viles with vegetable oil, and sell them... i am worried he is going to hurt someone, i told him not to and he said he will not but i don't belive him... could some one get hurt from injecting vegetable oil?????

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont want buddys like that,

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle
    a buddy of mine just finished his gear, and he said he is going to fill up his viles with vegetable oil, and sell them... i am worried he is going to hurt someone, i told him not to and he said he will not but i don't belive him... could some one get hurt from injecting vegetable oil?????
    that's the biggest asshole thing to do. Post his name and address, and I'm sure somebody on here will make sure he doesn't make stupid decisions.

i don't wanna rat him out, i just wanna make sure he is not gonna hurt someone, or maybe even kill someone.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    give me his name and address so i can go buy one...then stick it directly up his ass for being such a d!ck and trying to scam and possibly hurt people...if you are friends with him, stop....people judge you by the company you keep, so if he is a scamming dick so are you....guilty by association.....

I am glad you are trying to find a reason to tell him not to, but just make sure when he goes to sell em that you stop the guy buyin them or just get the word out he is a scammer....

you have to rat him out...if someone gets an infectionand you knew about it you will feel terrible for not stopping it before it happened....

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Well, it's a big step down from battery acid, but yes.
    If an injected oil isn't sterile, it can do variety of damage.

M.

i know bro, thats why i am asking. i am in a fu*$ed up situation....

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    you have to rat him out...if someone gets an infectionand you knew about it you will feel terrible for not stopping it before it happened....
    Yep!
    When Uncle Ben died, Spidey blamed himself because it was the same thief from the elevator. The one he let get away.

WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!
    -Stan Lee

Okay maybe not the exact same thing, but you get the drift, right?

M.

we were such good friends befor, but he has turned into a monster, all he does is AAS, i am not knocking him cuz i do it too, but he is on a different level. cycle after cycle after cycle, and he just wants to sell this sh*t so he could buy some more AAS. he is aready the size of my fridge, but he is addicted, He is making me wanna stop AAS, cuz i am scared ill turen into him... his life revolves around sterioids... he needs help

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I hope the person he sells it to finds out and beats his ass into a coma.

AleX-69 is offline Member
    to your initial post...

vegetable oil is NOT:

1) sterile
    2) paricle free

assuming he does not filter it and does not use BA to sterilize [not to speak of the used vial itself].

It is very possible that someone gets an abscess due to injecting this oil which can lead to spesis [blood poisoning] and - in worst case - death.

Having said that i would be very curious who that sh!thead is you call your "friend"... If he lives within germany lemme know

like i said tell him to sell to me...then i will beat his ass with in inches of death....

webb were do you live???

Canada

toronto

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should sell him some vegetable oil and tell him its gear..see how he likes it..your friend is a dick and needs an ass beating. Someone could get very sick if they inject vegetable oil. If someone were to get very ill and possibly die, your friend could get charged with murder and you could get charged as an accessory b/c you knew about it too.

AleX-69 is offline Member
    canada = toronto .. we have a winner..

WEBB be sure to take pics b4 and after

Spyder is offline Member
    Well basically, injecting anything unsterile can do alot of damage to a human being, anything from having to amputate a limb to actual death. You're in a screwed up situation, make the right decision, STOP him at all cost!!

I am planning on going to Toronto on june 26th throuhg the 28th...after i compete...i will gladly pay this douche bag a visit....i will get some fella's i know from there as well...tell him i need to see him when i get there...and i will introduce him to my little friend...Louisville....

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Fake gear is bad enough. But fvcking vegatable oil?

WEBB, go get him. I'll start a fund to pay for the airline flight.

1buffsob

i am like a 12 hour drive bro...dont worry i will get em....and i'll give him one for all the honest people here....

i am gonnna try stop him, i am gonna tell him that vegetable oil will kill who ever he sells it too. Are steroids addictive, cuz i have done 3 cycles, but i am not like him, i feel like he is a crack head. he gets so excited to inject

i am like a 12 hour drive bro...dont worry i will get em....and i'll give him one for all the honest people here....
    That's my boy.

Make sure you show him how good his batch of gear is. A 10cc pin with an 18g needle ought to do it.

1buffsob

Spyder is offline Member
    Judging by the look of you in your avatar, you should have no problems with this wanker. Please, take him out for all of us.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle
    i am gonnna try stop him, i am gonna tell him that vegetable oil will kill who ever he sells it too. Are steroids addictive, cuz i have done 3 cycles, but i am not like him, i feel like he is a crack head. he gets so excited to inject
    Don't worry you will end up nothing like him, steroid use does not cause this, he was born a dIck, and he wont stop until someone gives him a taste of his own medicine.

i will be bigger then...i ma 18 days from a comp...only 6' 235 now, i will bulk up to 275 before i pay this dick wad a visit....

Buff...i was thinking like the same thing i will give him 100cc of my prop for free...extra BA and use the 1 1/2 inch 18g cc to give it him, quad site only...

what will 100CC of prop do?

I am planning on going to Toronto on june 26th throuhg the 28th...after i compete...i will gladly pay this douche bag a visit....i will get some fella's i know from there as well...tell him i need to see him when i get there...and i will introduce him to my little friend...Louisville....
    Won’t fly.
    He knows you’re against his selling this crap. You can’t actually arrange a buyer for him.

Might I propose a chance meeting (a mall, movie or restaurant). The three of you hang out, maybe hook up again the next day, then unbeknownst to you (behind your back) Webb can solicit the gear…and the stage is set.

M.

Spyder is offline Member
    Gees, just imagine he tells whoever he sells it to that its Test prop and the poor dude starts injecting everyday for a week on all sites until he realises his entire body is starting to swell with infection.

it will be excruciating ly painful when i use a 18g pin and prop hurts all the time...hopefully his legs will knot up real bad and he will not walk for a month....i will be there in June and i will PM you when i get there...i am staying at the delta downtown...you guys come down and i will "talk" to him about his proposed venture....

good point Magic...like i said we can happen to meet at the cn tower or something downtown...then go for drinks that night and just beat him and leave him in an alley all night...

ill keep you guys updated on my attemped of stopping him.. Webb don't get to excited bro, i will try to take care of it first... the last thing i need is someone getting hurt, if i could do something about it..

well if you dont someomne will get hurt from his stupid ass...so it is the least i can do....i will be there in 20 days....so good luck...to both of ya...

bro don't get mad at me, i am just trying to keep someone from getting hurt man, if i didn't care. i would not be wasting my time

my question was, "could someone get hurt" and now that i know that someone can... i will make sure to stop him.... but just incase, no one buy anything off a guy named chris from toronto.... ok

I think just high concentration prop, perhaps 400mg per ml, with a terrible BA ratio, should do the trick nicely. And you're sick for doing his quads. LOL I'm limping just thinking about it.

1buffsob

thanks for your help guys

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    good point Magic...like i said we can happen to meet at the cn tower or something downtown...then go for drinks that night and just beat him and leave him in an alley all night...
    HEY, I wanna go for drinks too. Can't let WEB have all the fun!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information