mlb47 is offline New Member

Whats the point of waiting so long in between cycles?

After a cycle your supposed to wait to do your next for the amount of time your cycle lasted. Is this mainly for your health or for your receptor sites? And if you cycle for 10 weeks and then only wait 5 weeks will your gains on the next cycle be less then they would be if you waited 10 weeks?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    yes
    yes
    yes
    thats the answer to all 3 questions
    for health,receptors,and gains not as good

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    yes to all 3 of those, you might try to do some research to help yourself out instead of listening to us. Take care

I HAVE LITLE EXPERIENCE BUT.....

....the waiting game is to get your body internally back to normal as poss..all the things tapout said couldnt have been said any better..

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Tapout is on the money. In adition to all that: You have just gained a cosiderable amount of weight. You bodys needs some time to get used to its new mass before you add more to it.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I agree with all of ya but isnt it important to have your natural test going normal before you start another cycle , that way its not shut off so long?

G-S Guest
    I don't buy the "time off time on" theory as most. I read an intersting article that was a study on how long your body needs to recover. I wish I woulda saved the link, for threads such as these.

To sum it all up, it stated something to the effect of "after a 10-16 week cycle, followed by post cycle therapy drugs, the normal healthy human body will be back to normal functioning within 4-6 weeks."

So, I'm not saying waiting longer is a bad thing at all, I just dont think you NEED to wait as long as many think you do.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    During my cycle(fina/dbol ) i was dreading the post-cycle. Its been a little over a week now since i finished the cycle and things are running smoothly. My weight is about the same, the strength is still there. The only thing i notice is that i have less endurance.
    I feel human again! I get sore after a workout! Its actually feels good

I'm gonna wait a good while(6-8weeks) before i do anything just to enjoy being natural for a while.

bigtraps is offline Member
    I wait between cycles.. Because my sources are slow at getting me my gear.

Thread Information