geiger5 is offline Junior Member

Help on first injection today

I am doin my first shot of test e 250 mg on tues and thurs. I went and got my syringes yesterday. Their are numbers startin from the needle that go from 1-10 with 10 being by the plunge. If I am doing 250 mgs today where would I fill the syringe too? One last question I have is about asperating (sorry bad spelling). I know once the needle is in you draw back to see if theres blood and if there is to relocate and if theres not then your fine. Well how far do you pul back the plunger? If someone could breifly explain how to asperate would be great. Thanks.

LennyB is offline New Member
    it should be 250mg=1ml or cc. the 1-10 should is the cc or ml and a 10 cc or ml syringe is huge.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    What kind of syringe is it? Capacity? 3, 5, or is it a insulin syringe?

IF your Test is marked 250mg/ML then ONE ml or cc is what you want. Why are you injecting Tues and Thurs? Best if you can space them 3.5 days apart in stead of just 2 days and then nothing until the following tues. I may not be reading your post right so correct me if I am wrong.
    Best to do Monday morning, then Thurs evening OR Tuesday morn and Friday evening.

Also, what size needle, and where are you injecting. IF this is your very first cycle, please give us some stats on you , age height weight, BF% goals for this cycle adn what you have for water retention, gyno, and PCT Just to make sure you are good to go!

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    SMAN, you look different in that avater. did you do somthing with your hair?

This is my first cycle. Im 21, 5"11, and 175. Im gunna be using 30 mg ed of dbol and 250 mg test twice a week. The syringes are labeled 10-20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100 on the side and it says units. Im going to be injection my shoulder today. Its a 25 g. 1inch needle. My only trouble now is where do fill the needle up too. Im also going to be taking 1 gram of milk thristle ed and 10 mg of nolva ed. And yes im doing pct after 2 weeks after my last injection which will consist of nolva and clomid.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    the test should be in 1ml/1cc amps@250mg you should draw that much(so 1 amp)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by geiger5
    I am doin my first shot of test e 250 mg on tues and thurs. I went and got my syringes yesterday. Their are numbers startin from the needle that go from 1-10 with 10 being by the plunge. If I am doing 250 mgs today where would I fill the syringe too? One last question I have is about asperating (sorry bad spelling). I know once the needle is in you draw back to see if theres blood and if there is to relocate and if theres not then your fine. Well how far do you pul back the plunger? If someone could breifly explain how to asperate would be great. Thanks.
    If your Test is 250mg/ml? 1ml = 250mg. 500mg = 2ML's.

It should be hard to pull the plunger back. You may also get some air bubbles in the syringe. That means your ok to inject. Inject slow taking 1-2mins per ML. Massage the site post injection. Also, you could place a heating pad on it for 20-40mins afterwards or the following days.

This is my first cycle. Im 21, 5"11, and 175. Im gunna be using 30 mg ed of dbol and 250 mg test twice a week. The syringes are labeled 10-20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100 on the side and it says units. Im going to be injection my shoulder today. Its a 25 g. 1inch needle. My only trouble now is where do fill the needle up too. Im also going to be taking 1 gram of milk thristle ed and 10 mg of nolva ed. And yes im doing pct after 2 weeks after my last injection which will consist of nolva and clomid.
    Sounds like Insulin needles...

yah my test is 250. So where would one ml be on the syringe? Its just listed 10-100 units.

yah my test is 250. So where would one ml be on the syringe? Its just listed 10-100 units.
    On Insulin syringes, 100 UNITS = 1ML.

This is my first time and all but 100 units seems like a really lot. That means the syringe would be filled all the way. On the side of the syringe it also says "use U-100 insulin only". So I fill it all the way to 100 units? By the way thanks alot for the help you guys are giving me.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    SMAN, you look different in that avater. did you do somthing with your hair?
    That's me after my all new ab only cycle.....lolol

This is my first time and all but 100 units seems like a really lot. That means the syringe would be filled all the way. On the side of the syringe it also says "use U-100 insulin only". So I fill it all the way to 100 units? By the way thanks alot for the help you guys are giving me.
    The needle sounds a lot like an Insulin needle. Infact...It must be. Their 29G and 5/8, not quite 1 inch. I only suggest using Insulin needles for Sub-Q injections. Nothing else.

Get some more needles from an online store. AR-R does needles for a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    The needle sounds a lot like an Insulin needle. Infact...It must be. Their 29G and 5/8, not quite 1 inch. I only suggest using Insulin needles for Sub-Q injections. Nothing else.

Get some more needles from an online store. AR-R does needles for a good price.
    Exactly what I was thinking, but it doesn't even sound like he is READY to be using AAS.....

Try to get some 23 or 25 g 1.5 inch 3cc syringes for your GLUTES
    and some 25g 1" for your shoulders, quads

They are dirt cheap, AR-R will have them to you in THREE days domestic, and they are CHEAP CHEAP like $20 for 100

If you can afford to get the gear, you should be able to afford to do it RIGHT !!

Good Luck

Your right bro. I just called my buddy who had some left over from a cycle and he said they are 29 g 5/8. Glad I didnt use them yet. Im going to run to walgreens and get some 25 g 1 inch needles. where I live you can buy them over the counter you only have to be 18 or older. Thanks alot fro your guys help. I'll let you know how everything goes today. So 250mg= 1 ML right?

Your right bro. I just called my buddy who had some left over from a cycle and he said they are 29 g 5/8. Glad I didnt use them yet. Im going to run to walgreens and get some 25 g 1 inch needles. where I live you can buy them over the counter you only have to be 18 or older. Thanks alot fro your guys help. I'll let you know how everything goes today. So 250mg= 1 ML right?
    Yes...

well i did my first injection in my right shoulder today. Honestly painless. I swear I didnt even know the needle was in. I was aking my buddy when he was going to stick the needle in and he said he was almost done with everything. Anyways about a half hour after I hit up the gym and now my arm still feels fine. I am going to be taking milk thristle. Could I take it with my dbol thoughout the day? The dbol wont be here to tmorrow just makin sure it would be fine. And i got rid of those other needles my buddy sent me that i thought were 25g 1in but were 29g 5/8. I went to a near by store and bought 25g 1 in.

Are you JUST planning on shooting in your Delts? Glutes are great to shoot, but you should use a 1.5" needle for them

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    all the pros recommend, and rightly so, that you stick with test only for your 1st cycle, that way you can see how it affects your body before adding anything else

as you probably already know if your diet and training is not good you will just be wasting your money with the test. diet and training always come first

that being said you should grow like hell with 500mgs/wk of test, i know i did

i know bro. I got a good diet though. Over 300 gs of protein, and 5,000 cals. All i eat mostly is meats and seafood, And I also drink only water,milk, and protein shakes. I know its Ideal to iject in the glutes with a 23 g 1 1/2 needle but would it be possible to with a 25 g 1in needle? I was just wondering cause I have a large quanity of 25g 1in needles and no 23g 1 1/2.

zodiac when did you start seein strength and size gains with your test only cycle?

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    i have seen people say that you should not see results on test cyp or e for 6 weeks or more, that was not the case with me. i noticed definite water weight and strength gains within 2 weeks. i did Test E 500mgs/wk for 8 weeks and gained 20+ pounds with a huge increase in strength, but everyone is different. most will tell you to do it for 12 weeks

i always use the upper outer portion of my glutes. if you have low bodyfat you shouldnt have a problem with a 1" needle, but you dont want to just barely penatrate the muscle. i would try to get at least 3/4" of the needle in the muscle

sesne im only shootin twice a week would I be able to just do the glutes everytime and just rotate. I did my shoulder yesterday and didnt hurt at all but today feels like someone gave me a charlie in my shoulder and i am suppose to be doing shoulders today. If I do my glutes I think it would have no affect on me liftin.

Thread Information