gweedo is offline New Member

Heart attack from T400

I just started taking T400 and a close friend of mine took a heart attack during his fourth week of his t4 cycle was this a freak thing or is this common with T4?

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    bump, thats scary shit man

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i doubt it was the t4. it could have helped an already worsening condition along, but, a heart attack from test after just 4 weeks of usage? nah.

hey bigkev, is it possible to get a heart attack from AS if u have past history of serious heart problems, i know ur not a doctor, just wondering

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Its definitely possible to worsen an existing heart condition by using AS. Anything that can cause increased blood pressure or increased heart rate should be avoided if you have heart problems.

see i dont have a heart problem, but i have it in my family

rybee10 is offline Banned
    Bro all that you have got to do is think about it. First off if you do not know the answer to this question stop taking AS and read about the side effects. When you take AS it inlarges muscles and organs. Your heart is a organ. So maybe the reason of why your friend had a heart attack was probaly because he has a prior condition but it makes your heart bigger so it gets harder to pump the blood to your body. So it has to beat faster to get the normal amount of blood out to the body. And that is why there is a risk of heart attack when you do anykind of AS. Just research before you do anymore shit!
    Last edited by rybee10; 06-18-2002 at 01:17 AM.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    your heart is an organ, not a muscle....right?

The heart is the human body's hardest working organ. Throughout life it continuously pumps blood enriched with oxygen and vital nutrients through a network of arteries to all parts of the body's tissues. It has its own network of arteries, known as coronary arteries, that carry oxygen-rich blood to the heart's muscular walls (the myocardium). If blood flow to the myocardium is interrupted, an injury known as an infarct occurs, in other words, a myocardial infarction, more commonly known as a heart attack. In most cases of myocardial infarction, this restriction of blood flow to the heart results from atherosclerosis, a process in which atheromas, layers of yellowish plaque made up of cholesterol, fats, and other particles, are deposited on the walls of arteries. The cholesterol plaques slowly thicken, narrowing the arteries (a condition known as stenosis) until blood flow is reduced. When the body's demand for oxygen exceeds its supply, ischemia, the deficiency of oxygen in vital tissues, occurs. Prolonged periods of ischemia can lead to tissue injury, which may be severe enough to cause a heart attack. Although atherosclerosis is ultimately responsible for almost all heart attacks, the attack itself is triggered by a particular event. Most often a blood clot, or thrombus, forms on the fatty plaque, completely blocking the already narrowed coronary artery. In other cases, the plaque can rupture or the artery can go into spasm; both of these events may also block the coronary artery, depriving a portion of the heart muscle of its vital oxygen. The severity of a heart attack depends upon the amount of the heart muscle involved, how long the ischemia lasts, and the extent of the infarction.

How Serious Is a Heart Attack?

Severity of a Heart Attack
    Every year about a million and a half Americans experience a heart attack. Heart attacks may be rapidly fatal, may evolve into a chronic disabling condition, or may lead to full recovery. The rate of hospitalization for a first heart attack has not changed significantly over the past few years. (In fact, it has increased in African American women.) On the positive side, however, improved treatments have significantly reduced mortality rates and rehospitalizations. A heart attack is always more serious in certain people, such as the elderly, people with heart failure, diabetics, and those on long-term dialysis. Although the degree of heart damage certainly plays a strong role in the severity of a heart attack, the leading cause of death from heart attack is shock. About 7% of patients development this condition, which produces very low blood pressure, reduced urine levels, and cellular abnormalities. The incidence of shock has not declined over the past years, although its survival rates have improved. Another serious and common complication is heart block, also called atrioventricular (AV) block, in which the electric conduction of nerve impulses to the arteries is slowed or interrupted. Although heart block is dangerous, it can be treated effectively with a pacemaker and it rarely causes any long-term complications in patients who survive it.

Long-term Outlook
    The long-term prognosis for both length and quality of life after a heart attack depends on its severity and the preventive measures taken afterward. Although at this time no tests can reliably predict whether another heart attack will occur, experts estimate that up to 30% of fatal attacks and many follow-up surgeries could be avoided with healthy lifestyle changes and adhering to medical treatments. Two-thirds of patients who have suffered a heart attack, however, do not take the necessary steps to prevent another.
    Last edited by rybee10; 06-18-2002 at 01:19 AM.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Have to agreee with big Kev on the organ comment...as far as the heart attack goes, as does mess with your choles...levels as well as your blood pressure.So if you do have a history of heart problems in the family, be friendly with your doc if you know what I mean and be carefull...

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    guess not lol

Typo I am to fucking tired

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    errr... always thought heart was a muscle.

Pitceo is offline New Member
    It is made of cardiac muscle tissue, striated like skeletal muscle but involuntary.

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    T 400 wont give u a heart attack

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Did he have a heart attack right after injecting it? Maybe he dumped 2 ml. of oil into a vein, and it made it's way to his heart.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

is that possible?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    someone on this site gave proof before that dbol affected heart tissue, now this was atleast a few months ago.. so, hmmm, I'll try to look it up. Maybe Im just nuts..

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess I wasn't totaly out of my mind; check it out

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ighlight=heart

if this shit applies to humans, anyone with heart problems within the family should steer clear of dbol , and I'd think everyone would limit there use of dbol if this is true..
    Last edited by Iron horse; 06-18-2002 at 05:41 PM.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by THEGAME187
    T 400 wont give u a heart attack
    That seems like a very careless statement. Anything that can change blood pressure or heart rate can lead to a heart attack. T400 CAN do both.

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    myocardium = cardiac myo (muscle).
    yes the heart is a muscle.

-anabolicmyo (muscle)

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Test will make your heart grow hmmmmmm, never heard that anywhere before. I came across alot of info about GH and organ growth but as far AS use never heard such a thing. I would love to hear more about this.

Quickie1 is offline New Member

Wow....read on

Quote Originally Posted by RUSSIANBEAR View Post
    Test will make your heart grow hmmmmmm, never heard that anywhere before. I came across alot of info about GH and organ growth but as far AS use never heard such a thing. I would love to hear more about this.
    My wonderful dear husband started cyling Bio test 400 for last two years. Just got his autopsy back. My husband passed suddenly from heart attack. Just to maybe make aware that after your cycle your muscles continue to grow. Your heart is the main cardiac muscle and that too grows. My husbands heart was three times the size. It took up most of the chambers and did'nt allow circulaition. He had five bottles remaining and would of waited till April to cycle again. His last dose was January 7th. I gave the investigators the remaining bottles. They tested and found the compunds of Bio Test 400 from urguay still in his heart muscles. And be aware no bottle was the same exact mixture. He just had deviated septum surgery becasue he was on CPAP machine (should of been a sign for doctor to check heart) since Oct and two weeks ago, EKG and blood work for pre surgery clearance was amazingly good. Blood pressure day of surgery was 130 over 84. No signs at all that he had a bad heart. No one can tell you what to do but if I can save one life, please at least go to see a cardiologist and have echocardiagram and nuclear stress test done. That is the only way to know if this stuff is effecting your heart. My husband was 49, healthy, did asphalt construction all his life, and died leaving me a widow at 46. Smart thing would be not to do steroids but for your family sake that cant go into the grave with you is to be cautious. RIP my handome loving caring husband, RIP

Quickie1 is offline New Member
    FYI: Muscle is considered tissue which is part of an organ (in this case your heart). Your heart is a muscular organ that pumps blood to your body. Your heart is at the center of your circulatory system. This system consists of a network of blood vessels, such as arteries, veins, and capillaries.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    we talking about testosterone here or T4?

because hyper thyroidism (which yourvcreating when you take thyroid hormone that put you out of range of normal function) is a cause of heart attacks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gweedo View Post
    I just started taking T400 and a close friend of mine took a heart attack during his fourth week of his t4 cycle was this a freak thing or is this common with T4?
    He was using T400 (TESTOSTERONE ) or T4 (THYROID) ?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    he was 49 years old. heart attack is the leading cause of death for a 49 year old man.. 99% of guys that die from this never took a steroid in their life.
    having taken T400 is just a coincidence.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickie1 View Post
    My wonderful dear husband started cyling Bio test 400 for last two years. Just got his autopsy back. My husband passed suddenly from heart attack. Just to maybe make aware that after your cycle your muscles continue to grow. Your heart is the main cardiac muscle and that too grows. My husbands heart was three times the size. It took up most of the chambers and did'nt allow circulaition. He had five bottles remaining and would of waited till April to cycle again. His last dose was January 7th. I gave the investigators the remaining bottles. They tested and found the compunds of Bio Test 400 from urguay still in his heart muscles. And be aware no bottle was the same exact mixture. He just had deviated septum surgery becasue he was on CPAP machine (should of been a sign for doctor to check heart) since Oct and two weeks ago, EKG and blood work for pre surgery clearance was amazingly good. Blood pressure day of surgery was 130 over 84. No signs at all that he had a bad heart. No one can tell you what to do but if I can save one life, please at least go to see a cardiologist and have echocardiagram and nuclear stress test done. That is the only way to know if this stuff is effecting your heart. My husband was 49, healthy, did asphalt construction all his life, and died leaving me a widow at 46. Smart thing would be not to do steroids but for your family sake that cant go into the grave with you is to be cautious. RIP my handome loving caring husband, RIP
    Yes taking aas, gh, slin are contributing factors regarding heart complaints, genetics also play a huge part but if we look back who's died in the bodybuilding world of heart conditions its hard to say its not related. I also know its the length of time someone has been taking these drugs and also what other rec drugs they might have been taking. I have issues and its due to my aas and gh use for all these yrs. When I see people say now its nothing to do with just aas and gh I laugh at such immaturity, I also laugh when they post studies but in reality if you use bodybuilding drugs for years it will and can effort the heart to what state well who knows but without doubt it does and that comes from someone who's been told professionally from a sports performance cardiologists. Sorry to hear about your loss
    Last edited by marcus300; 03-11-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Thread Information