guzenfeld is offline New Member

please help with DNP question

last summer i used crystaline dnp each cap containing 250mg and it worked great. well i have 30caps left and i want to do an 8 day cycle this week.
    The problem is that I tried to do a cycle in the winter but after 4-5 days i saw no side effects associated with dnp such as sweating or yellow sperm. The side effects that i got within the first 4 days last summer on my first dnp cycle were non existent so i stopped the cycle. Can the dnp caps have become wasteless and have lost its potency meaning the caps are useless now? because last summer it worked great and i saved the remaining caps that i have in my bottle. its been sitting on my counter since last august.

how can i test to see if its still potent? should i put on 2 pair sof ruibber gloves and open one cap up in the backyard and see if a part of the grass turns yellow upon contact?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How about a healthy diet, cardio, weight training, and being sociable?

~SC~

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    How about a healthy diet, cardio, weight training, and being sociable?

~SC~
    Now why would you want that Swole when you can sit at home on your couch sweating, eating a bowl of ice cream and watching cartoon network?

Thread Information