Barn Yard is offline New Member

VETS PLZ take a look at my CYCLE

ok first time makin a thread but i think iv done my homework....stats - 5'10 210 around 15% age 20 training for 2 years been lifting for 3 years but first year dosnt count....done one small cycle 250mg test enth/week 1-10 t-bol 30mg/day then went up to 40mg/day/weeks 1-6 ran small amounts of armidex threw out and pct with clomid.....been off for 3 months and im goin to wait till august to start my 2nd cycle...so time on = time off....2nd CYCLE looking for size would like to be around 230-235 when its all said and done
    sust 600mg/week 1-12 (is enth better to use)
    deca 400mg/week 1-10
    d-bol 40mg/day week 1-5
    armidex .5mg/EOD
    pct
    hcg & clomid

i know im still young to be using so any comments would really help thanx

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please do not consider taking any kind of AAS at this age, train naturally and get a good solid base from diet and a good training program, you have enough hormones in the body to produce excellent muscle growth without adding AAS and a chance of messing your own natural hormone balance up,

It takes years to get a good base and if you do this correct at this age you will have the best advantage to produce rapid gains and will be far easier to maintain when you do decide to use AAS,

Go to the diet forum and check out the stickies at the top of the page and read all about diets/food and then go to the training forum, this is all you need and your age and stage, knowledge is power so research and don't do anything daft like taking anything at your age.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Can't really comment, not a VET but if I was I would say your too young as Marcus stated and would make full use of your own natural endrocrine system until you plateau
    Last edited by Bigun; 06-08-2006 at 07:29 AM.

doesnt matter about being a vet, different opinions does and experiences

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    When people place limitations on the responses they wish to receive them from they more often than not sell themselves short of otherwise valuable information. It's almost like being called out, and I know how much people cannot stand those types of parameters.

~SC~

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you started to young, and doing another one is a bad idea...you should try and take advantage of the natural hormones your body is producing, you will utilize these better then any you can get in a 20ml bottle....you cycle does look well planned, but i would rather you focus on diet and training for 2-3 more years before getting on another one...

WEBB

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Please do not consider taking any kind of AAS at this age, train naturally and get a good solid base from diet and a good training program, you have enough hormones in the body to produce excellent muscle growth without adding AAS and a chance of messing your own natural hormone balance up,

It takes years to get a good base and if you do this correct at this age you will have the best advantage to produce rapid gains and will be far easier to maintain when you do decide to use AAS,

Go to the diet forum and check out the stickies at the top of the page and read all about diets/food and then go to the training forum, this is all you need and your age and stage, knowledge is power so research and don't do anything daft like taking anything at your age.

Listen to Marcus on this one bro!! You'll be glad you did! Save this cycle for when you hit 25-26 and if the test E worked for you the first time, then don't do Sust!!

thanx guys as much as i dont want to wait i guess i will....i know i can still gain without i just want it all as soon as possible....but i will take the advice and wait another 2 or 3 years.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    you started to young, and doing another one is a bad idea...you should try and take advantage of the natural hormones your body is producing, you will utilize these better then any you can get in a 20ml bottle....you cycle does look well planned, but i would rather you focus on diet and training for 2-3 more years before getting on another one...

WEBB
    looking jacked bro!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Barn Yard
    thanx guys as much as i dont want to wait i guess i will....i know i can still gain without i just want it all as soon as possible....but i will take the advice and wait another 2 or 3 years.
    that is good to hear. tho im not a vet i will tell you that it is a good decision you made. stick around on the board even if you do not cycle. being around here helps to stay motivated even when training natural..goodluck

You have made the right decision I believe. Make all the gains you can with your own natural anabolics for a few years and then reassess your goals on whether you need AAS.

this will be the best desicion you could make in your ife now...you could have done irreversible damage to yourself if you did another one....plus you gained a lot of respect from me and othersi am sure for actually listening to people who have been there and want ya to learn from our mistakes....i will glady go outta my way to help ya with deit and training if i can...

Thanks a lot LIft...it is coming...15 days out now...just need to lose some water, and i will be ready to carb up and own the stage...

i will stick around on the broads for sure...best way to learn is threw the guys that have done it...
    Webb i would like some tips on training and nutrition or even supplements to use..if u got the time..i think im pretty good with both but im sure i could be better...P.S lookin massive bro

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    ok first time makin a thread but i think iv done my homework....stats - 5'10 210 around 15% age 20 training for 2 years been lifting for 3 years but first year dosnt count....done one small cycle 250mg test enth/week 1-10 t-bol 30mg/day then went up to 40mg/day/weeks 1-6 ran small amounts of armidex threw out and pct with clomid.....been off for 3 months and im goin to wait till august to start my 2nd cycle...so time on = time off....2nd CYCLE looking for size would like to be around 230-235 when its all said and done
    sust 600mg/week 1-12 (is enth better to use)
    deca 400mg/week 1-10
    d-bol 40mg/day week 1-5
    armidex .5mg/EOD
    pct
    hcg & clomid

i know im still young to be using so any comments would really help thanx

sounds like a good cycle, although a little heavy for a 2nd cycle. imo youd be fine running just the test and deca.

btw, i think its a good idea to run clen during pct. that will help you keep way more of your hard earned gains

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    sounds like a good cycle, although a little heavy for a 2nd cycle. imo youd be fine running just the test and deca .

btw, i think its a good idea to run clen during pct. that will help you keep way more of your hard earned gains
    He is 20yrs old and everyone else as given the best advice, so i feel the above statement rather of track

i admit its best to wait so that you dont do damage to yourself, but id sound like a hypocrit saying that its a terrible idea.

imo running something like primo and anavar wouldn't be that bad at this age.

20yrs old and been lifting for 2 yrs, he doesnt need any type of AAS, It takes years to get a good base and if you do this correct at this age you will have the best advantage to produce rapid gains and will be far easier to maintain when you do decide to use AAS

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    20yrs old and been lifting for 2 yrs, he doesnt need any type of AAS, It takes years to get a good base and if you do this correct at this age you will have the best advantage to produce rapid gains and will be far easier to maintain when you do decide to use AAS

yea i agree. its kinda sad to see guys that immediately start taking juice even though they haven't been lifting for very long at all...

its even better when they stop lifting after they finish their cycle. im thinking to myself, why cause all that damage to your body if you aren't going to at least attempt to maintain it?

i will stick around on the broads for sure...best way to learn is threw the guys that have done it...
    Webb i would like some tips on training and nutrition or even supplements to use..if u got the time..i think im pretty good with both but im sure i could be better...P.S lookin massive bro

I'll be glad to do what ican and just get some more posts under ya and you can pm me anytime man...do not hesitate to contact me and ask me questions...that is the only way to learn imo

What I have found is that by waiting until I was 27 to juice and plateau, I keep most of my gains and dont fluctuate like many of my friends do. I know a good PCT has a lot to do with this plus what type of AAS you are using. However if you have that base of years of solid, consistent training with comparable nutrition, when you do take the plunge and juice, your gains are more keepable.

Thread Information