Thread: cycle help

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member

cycle help

hey bros, first i wanted to ask if there was something wrong with this site, a couple months ago, I was in college, and was unable to access this page. so I havent been on in quit some time. anyway to my question at hand, Im an ncaa athlete and dont have the luxury of using long lasting esters, pretty much a 3 week clearence time is what i need, Ive got really good size, but i would like to cut some of the fat out before next season, this is what i have to work with
    test prop 50ml 100mg/ml
    liquid clen 100mcg/ml 30 ml
    liquid winny 50 mg/ml 30 ml
    liquid anavar , not sure of the dosage off hand
    I also have some dbol i could through in the begining.
    so i guess what im asking is do these compounds work well to promote fat loss and muscle hardenig together, and what doses should i use for best results. my diet will be sound, as well as my training
    thanks alot

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    whats your stats bro? age,height, weight, bf% etc.

You could run something that looks like this-

1-7 prop 100mg ed
    3-7 Winny 50mg ed
    1-7 anavar 50mg ed
    8-12 PCT - run some clomid/nolva

The dbol will make you put on water weight, but if you take it at a low dose 30mg for the first 4 weeks it will help you gain some more muscle mass. Use the clen during the pct, it will help you cut up more and keep more of your gains. I always run an A.I. like letro will all my cycles, thats your choice. These compounds will promote solid lean muscle gain, and help you lose some bf. Do 45mins of cardio first thing in the A.M., then lift at 5 or 6 in the afternoon. Take a look in the diet forum at cutting diets.

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    thanks bro, if i might ask, why stagger the winny?
    im 6'2" 220 around 17% this will be my fourth cycle

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    you want to use that winny towards the end of your cycle, it will help you gain more plus help you lean out some more. Keep in mind that anavar and winny work best if your bf % is lower. Keep your diet clean as possible, and definatly do the 45 mins of cardio in the A.M. to get that 17% bf down as much as possible. You make just want to run the winny and keep the anavar for another cycle since your bf is high.

Thread Information