Thread: Cycle comments

peterbondra is offline Junior Member

Cycle comments

Relatively new poster and long time lurker

Stats 5'9 180lbs 12%bf and on my 6th cycle (started at 29 yo and now am 34yo)

Actually it is my first cutting cycle so I'd like comments:

wk 1-11 100mg Masteron EOD
    wk 1-6 112mg tren mix EOD (1/2 cc each of Tri-tren and Acetate)
    wk 1-11 225mg test EOD (supertest then going to combo of 1/2 cc omnadren and prop)
    wk 7-10 50mg winstrol tabs ED
    wk 1-11 arimidex ED

PCT includes HCG then 100mg clomid, 20mg nolva and 50mg proviron ED for a month

Other notes:

The gear is just what I have so that is why the test and tren are mixed up a bit.

I've never remotely been close to getting gyno but sides usually include some hair loss (grows back) and bacne

Arimidex and masteron are only new compounds I'm trying for first time.

Hit me up with any advice from cycle, workouts to diet.

Much appreciated!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am interested to know why you want to cut from 180lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I am interested to know why you want to cut from 180lbs.
    Personal preference.

Its probably more like 185lbs but I want to get down in the 8% bf range even if it means losing a few lbs. I'm hoping to maintain my weight (or at least not fall below 175) and hook back my abdominal definition and vascularity that I lost.

I took a couple years off gear ( took 4 cycles in first two years plus then took two years off before bulking cycle last fall)

Beach time is coming up.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    whats your cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by joshr
    whats your cycle experience?
    1st cycle: ran 8 weeks with test and Eq, kick started with dbol
    2nd cycle: ran 10 weeks with test and tren (very small dose)
    3rd cycle: ran ??? weeks with test (higher dose from 500 to 750/wk) and kick start anadrol switching to winstrol

4th cycle: test and dbol..this one was cut short for significant other reasons (ie finding out and not being happy!)

5th cycle: (last fall) 11 weeks test (iranian every 4th day) and Eq (200mg every 4th day), kick started with dbol

Working out for the most part of 18 years. started at a scrawny 110lb in junior in high school and plateaud at 160lb 7%bf (caliper tested) right before 1st cycle.

Reached 200lb last cycle but gained unwanted body fat that I've worked hard to lose.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    This is your 6th cycle bro? What weight did you start at?

As for the cycle, looks decent. A little overkill if you ask me though. As for the Masteron , you'll love it. My favorite compound.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    This is your 6th cycle bro? What weight did you start at?

As for the cycle, looks decent. A little overkill if you ask me though. As for the Masteron , you'll love it. My favorite compound.

1buffsob
    Yeah. The most I ever got to clean was 160lb and stayed there for about a year before I decided to use gear. Ate clean and went 200g protein plus only to see marginal gains up to 163lbs when I tried Andro (weak I know).

Out of curiousity what would you take out? I have extra test and some primo tabs (and plenty of PCT supplies to last 2 cycles). I could split into two cycles if it made sense to.

clozr is offline Junior Member
    I think you're going to be in for a real treat. I just finished a similar cycle with the tren /prop/winny(not oral). After week 6, I cut out the tren and brought in the masteron for the last three weeks. Went from 5'11" 212lbs. 11.9% to 200lbs 7.1% without losing a single ounce of LBM. Just looking sick in my speedo....I mean boardshorts. Yeah, boardshorts!

Quote Originally Posted by peterbondra
    Yeah. The most I ever got to clean was 160lb and stayed there for about a year before I decided to use gear. Ate clean and went 200g protein plus only to see marginal gains up to 163lbs when I tried Andro (weak I know).

Out of curiousity what would you take out? I have extra test and some primo tabs (and plenty of PCT supplies to last 2 cycles). I could split into two cycles if it made sense to.
    I'd go 1 of two routes. Either run the test along with mast/winny, or run the test along with tren . I'd also drop the amount of test, as I see little reason to run upwards of 500mg on a cutting cycle.

If it was me, I'd save the test and tren for a lean bulker, and run the test/mast/winny combo now.

1buffsob

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    your going to be bold for sure. Your also not going to have any joints.

This cycle is all wrong. I also take it you dont knoe how and ester works. try tren needs to be run longer the 6 weeks.

Interesting stuff.

I'm planning my calendar out right now and will definitely sleep on these comments. Maybe I'll split out into 2 at this point (defintely save some money too!)

The problem with the test I have is that it is all rag tag...I have 10ml of supertest (450mg/ml) and 10ml prop (100mg/ml).....also...... 11 amps of iranian enanthate (lot 8 so not overdosed I believe), 6 amps omna, 3 amps of Galenka (all these amps were accumulated as left over stuff from other cycles or held onto past few)

Seems like I have enough to split out (I had not planned on taking any of the total 14 amps of enanthate anyhow)

My issue with supertest is that I wanted to inject EOD so as not not waste some of the quicker acting esters in it. I guess I can do 1/4cc EOD but thats kinda a pain!

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    your going to be bold for sure. Your also not going to have any joints.

This cycle is all wrong. I also take it you dont knoe how and ester works. try tren needs to be run longer the 6 weeks.
    I actually have 10ml of Tri tren (150mg/ml total -50mg of which is acetate i believe) and 10ml of Tren (75mg/ml acetate)....initially it was meant to just have 2 10ml vials of Tren but it didnt work out that way.

Maybe this solidifies taking the tren out all together this time then and wait til next time.

I'd just drop a couple extra bucks to get 40-50ml of prop. I hate multi-ester tests, and prop would do well with the other short ester'd compounds.

I just realized you mentioned hair loss in your first post. I've never had a problem with it, so I run winny/masteron together. However, if you're concerned about MPB, I'd go with just the mast, and nix the winny. If you don't care, they work very well together.

1buffsob

And as gsxxr mentioned, tri-tren needs to be ran longer than 6 weeks. Treat tri-tren as a long estered compound.

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I'd just drop a couple extra bucks to get 40-50ml of prop. I hate multi-ester tests, and prop would do well with the other short ester'd compounds.

I just realized you mentioned hair loss in your first post. I've never had a problem with it, so I run winny/masteron together. However, if you're concerned about MPB, I'd go with just the mast, and nix the winny. If you don't care, they work very well together.

1buffsob

And as gsxxr mentioned, tri-tren needs to be ran longer than 6 weeks. Treat tri-tren as a long estered compound.
    The money isnt the issue at this point but I do want to get started soon and just dont want to keep adding to my excess odds n ends of gear I'll have layin around! I usually always go with enanthate ...well except for this time.

Now I did lose some hair (especially on winny) in past cycles but I am immune to MPB it seems. My hair grew back with vengence after I took a couple years off. So I'll definitely run those together.

Just wanted to post a quick update on results thus far. I have taken much of the advice of members above and am running 225mg supertest and 125 mg Masteron EOD for 12 weeks. I have just completed my 4th week and starting my 5th and will be lowering test dosage (150mg EOD range). I am taking Arimidex to counteract the supertest and its worked great..no bloat whatsoever.

My diet is pretty clean in terms of fats and carbs though I probably should be eating more protein (am averaging around 40-50g quality carbs daily, 120-150g protein, and around 50g fat).

I have also come across some Jintropin and decided to use Red Barons usage guidelines and started at 2iu 2 weeks in. Planning a 5 month cycle to tide me right over into a lean bulker starting the new year.

Results thus far have been excellent. I have maintained my weight around 185lbs and have lost CONSIDERABLE fat! The Masteron, I'm sure, is attributable to a very hard look to my muscles...I've never tried before and am very impressed (good call 1buffsob!). I feel great even though I have been a bit carb depleted. I'm sure HGH has not kicked in yet and am already melting fat away so as to fit into all my old pants (this has saved me much money as I was about to have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe after my last bulker!)

Notes:

1) I have never done EOD injections before and have only really injected into glutes prior to this cycle. BIG MISTAKE! Things were great for the 1st 3 weeks into glutes and then BAM! WHAM! I got a welt the size of a softball and it crippled me for 3 days! I have since rotated and things have gotten better. I have supplemented with generic Claritin to tone down pain of prop.

2) I have reconsituted my Jin with the sterile water provided by kit at first then tried the B-12. Both worked great. This last vile I decided to see if I could reconstitue with Vitamin C injectible. Mistake. The vit C is good..but last 2 injections have caused pain. Bad move on my part! Will stick with water and B-12.

3) Supertest is great but next time I will definitely filter just in case. Injections are painful.

4) Got super greasy and broke out pretty bad on face there. Then I started washing face with Nizoral shampoo (1%) EOD and worked like a charm.

Thread Information