Thread: Veins!!!

mattyguns1 is offline New Member

Veins!!!

Hey guys. im on my way to sculpting my body w/o juice. im currently using nitrix, t bomb, trac, and protein shakes. also im eating very well. im putting on good gains and getting stronger. but one problem i have always had was that i have no veins. it sucksss. i want them to bulge out of my skin. anyone know of anything to take that will make them stick out. something i can buy from the store. i know this doesnt really fit under a steroid forum but there really isnt anywhere else to put it and i get good advice from you guys. i also posted it under the supplements forum. just trying to get some quick feedback. thanks guys

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    some peoples veins just dont show like others do. mine dont even if i try to be lean. the only answer is to just try to get more lean..

there is a spray that makes your vians pop

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle

what is it called sound intreseting

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmotorcycle

i doubt that, it might have some irritant or something but even with that they would slightly come out, if u dont get veins coming out when ur muscles are fully pumped, a spray isnt gonna do a thing

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    No2 for me makes my veins explode, but I think its really gentic, my veins look like road maps, I would say for the arms the best thing to do is make your forearms as huge as you can

The only way the veins want to party is if there is no where left to go, how big are you? If your not obviously jacket then it will just take size to make them pop out

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    vascularity is very genetic imo....but a low bf% can sure help out

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyguns1
    Hey guys. im on my way to sculpting my body w/o juice. im currently using nitrix, t bomb, trac, and protein shakes. also im eating very well. im putting on good gains and getting stronger. but one problem i have always had was that i have no veins. it sucksss. i want them to bulge out of my skin. anyone know of anything to take that will make them stick out. something i can buy from the store. i know this doesnt really fit under a steroid forum but there really isnt anywhere else to put it and i get good advice from you guys. i also posted it under the supplements forum. just trying to get some quick feedback. thanks guys

You've two concurrent threads... so one has to go.

Since this is the steroid forum... and this isn't a steroid question by your own admission.. guess which one.

Additionally.. you're running two vasodilating compounds without visible vasodilation.

That suggests that you could be leaner.. since, unless you have genetically prominent veins, being lean is a pre-requisite to vascularity.

Narkissos

Thread Information