briantooz is offline New Member

briantooz another question

i am totally ignorant about all of this and it shoudnt suprise you...shit i've been sittin on my ass tattooing for 14 years....so this question may sound dumb but i have to ask opr i wont know...you guys all highly discourage me from juicing so what about hgh?i will take youe advice on way or the other...thanx

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    HGH WILL give you some effects, BUT :

#1 Its expensive
    #2 It will not put weight on for you
    #3 In order to get the full effects of it, you need to be on it for 3-6 months MINIMUM longer is better

briantooz is offline New Member
    tell me more...i have dough and good hook ups for anything....so what do i do?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    YOU research , research, and then you research some more:

start here:

RedBaron's Guide to HGH

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Brian, first ask yourself why you think you need these drugs to achieve your goals?

Also give us a bit of info..
    How long have you been training consistantly?
    How does your current diet look like, how many times/day do you eat?

I'm not sure why you think you need the anabolics to gain size, it really comes down to your diet/training consistency.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Vial is offline Associate Member
    Dude the biggest error in life is ignorance. There are many people out there with the idea that just taking roids or HGH will make you a huge m.f. Any of the competitors or serious body builders will tell you that you need to first get your attitude right, then eat right, then train right and then only juice right.

Imagine spending a fortune on gear only to realize this is not for you. Now I realize you might have loads of money but it would still be a waste. HGH for example will cost you a small fortune as you need atleast 6 months supply, imagine your suprize when it rips more weight off your body. HGH on its own is a great ripping aid amongst other things.

I would rather suggest fix your lifestyle first i.e. check out some carbo-loading and high protein diets and follow a good bulking program i.e. low reps heavy weights. Once you have accomplished this then ask us again. Good luck and train hard!

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    bro. try this- [email protected] - e-mail me and i'll try and help you.

rise2gr8ness is offline Junior Member
    dude try some kre-alkyln(the best creatine imo), some citruline malate or N02 or even some pro-steroids like ergo max lmg, promagnon250 first, spend your money on steaks, salmon, protein shakes fresh baked multi grain bread, dip it in olive oil, potatos etc... train first bro. Smoke some good weed and eat till you shi* your pants, try burger king to get alot of calories, but eat alot and train.

I can say everyone on this board will agree that within your first two months of training heavy you can add 20lbs with no problem, your body can add 20lbs VERY FAST when you have never even lifted before, besides if you juice now and have no training under your belt your going to have a very stupid looking body, it takes years to properly learn how to preform an exercise properly.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Brian, if you want something that will put mass on you then buy some weight gaining protein and eat alot.

Look for N2Large or a similar weight gaining protein. GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, and standard supplement store will sell weight gaining protein. Go to your local supplement store and ask them for huge tub of weight gaining protein and/or meal replacements. Go to the suppement forum for more information.

This weight gaining protein will put more size on you than steroids or hgh and will cost less. Try taking this protein for a few months and see what it does for you. If this is not enough for you then try some creatine monohydrate.

You should also try eating alot of red meat and potatos. Fish, steak, tuna, rice, oatmeal, eggs, ect. You need to eat 6-8 small meals a day. Go to the diet forum and ask for advice.

You're looking for a quick fix, but if you want to gain quality mass it will take time no matter what. Steroids and HGH will only be effective once you have reached your natural limit. If you eat correctly for a few years, workout regularly, and have taken various supplements for years then they will get you to the next level. However, if you dive into them you will gain next to nothing.
    Last edited by cmax; 06-10-2006 at 02:40 AM.

Thread Information