PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member

missing shots? bros help me out!

I'm taking prop and tren and I was wondering what happens when you miss 3 days...Im taking 100mgs of tren ED and 150 of the prop. I missed my 3 days because I went out of town and didn't want to take my gear with my to another state. I took my shot today I'm in week 4 I'm up 10 lbs and running the tren till week 7 and the test till week 10 the weird thing about this cycle is I'm up 109 but can't tell I'm on tren I just don't get side effects. I have gotten stronger but my strenth is up as if I was doing a cycle of test and decca I mean when I'm off I can do 275 5 times when on I can do it 10 on the bench press. So that's not shabby...Anyway never raged never got acne no gyno no hair loss nothing sleep just fine....I mean it's not fake if I'm up 10 lbs right?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't do it again... What else can you do at this point... As far as telling u if your gear is fake we can't tell you that... 10lbs on two lean gainers like tren -a and prop is a good sign but who knows for sure...

PapaPump8 is offline Junior Member
    yeah 10 lbs but I can't tell. The scale says 10 lbs but I would think if it was solid mass I could tell 10 lbs of muscle so I'm looking to gain atleast 5-10 more in the next 6 weeks...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaPump8
    yeah 10 lbs but I can't tell. The scale says 10 lbs but I would think if it was solid mass I could tell 10 lbs of muscle so I'm looking to gain atleast 5-10 more in the next 6 weeks...
    No if it wsn't solid mass you wld be more apt to see it.. the fact that the scale says 10lbs and u don't see it cld mean u have replaced fat with some solid muscle... The one thing about tren and prop for me is that if your bf isn't pretty low u might not see the gains that well...

Thread Information