TOOBAD is offline Associate Member

Looking for some suggestions...

I am on TRT, I take around 100mg weekly of test. I was looking to take something to help add some nice gains at the gym. The test is doing good (even at those levels) but I thought about adding something like Dbol or deca . I am not to worried about PCT because I am on TRT for life. I am 30 y.o., 5, 7", 175lbs, 10% BF, and my goal here is to add a some noticable size. I have done a couple of 4 week cycles of whinny (tabs - 20mg/ed) which have helped some but not enough. A friend of mine said he can get me some Winstrol -V (i think that is the name) which he said is stronger than the regular winstrol, should I give this a try?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stats please

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro I do the same thing as you. I cruise on 100mg Test E between cycles. If you want to do a cycle I would suggest you up the Test E to 500mg per week for 12 weeks and add some Deca at 400mg per week for 11 weeks. It would be a good idea to do 0.5 mg of Arimidex everyday during the cycle to keep any estrogen related problems under control. When you finish the cycle you just move back down to 100mg of Test a week again.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am 30 y.o., 5, 7", 175lbs, 10% BF, and my goal here is to add a some noticable size
    Marcus are you still asleep bro...

winstrol v is winstrol...it is not based on the name really...it will depend on the dose...if one is a pill and one is an injectable, you will benifit more from the injectable....If you add deca you will have to increase your test imo, because deca can shut your test down...not a big deal since yours is low, but still you need to increase you test by 200mg a wek if you add deca...if you do add deca 200mg/wk would be fine for ya, and you could up your test to 400mg a week and not have the shut down effect...If you choose dbol , it is an oral and should be ran for a max of 6 weeks at 40-50mg ed....i would choose the dbol for size and you would not have to add extra test to it..it will give ya the size and strenght you were looking for...adding winstrol is not nesacarry it is primarily use das a hardening compound and dries the water up in them....Good luck man....keep us updated...

Or just do what Kale said...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    Marcus are you still asleep bro...

haha haha funny you said that yeh i am drifting in and out at the moment,

how did i miss his stats??

am lossing it, better go and have some eggs and tuna then,

anyway Kale as answered the question so no need for me

oh yeh webb thanks for pointing that out to me and all the rest thanks

no prob, man...i am slow all the time lately...dieting is wipin me...go eat and have a nap buddy...

Thread Information