Facecrash is offline Member

Cottonseed Oil...not sterile

so I got my cottonseed oil today from AR to find out it isn't sterile. awesome!

My next shot is 2 hours ago. I still cannot walk from monday night's shot...literally. I have to perform tonight and tomorrow night and I need to be able to walk. I'm scared to shoot the ultra sust. Is it just the dumbest idea ever to mix it with the non-sterile oil? What can happen? what should I do?

speak is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't just cause. Isn't it steril the first time you use it though? I don't know why they don't selll it in steril vials too, lots of people need it. I B E has it

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you will need a whatmen .20 filter and a 10cc plunger. You need to beak it at 315 deg in the oven for 20min. Then let cool and filter into a new steril vial..

that kind of hurt my brain. What do you mean by "isn't it steril the first time you use it?"

It's in a bottle. What should I do? The pain is unbearable and I have a high tolerance. Main thing is I need to be able to walk this weekend because I have performances. Should I skip this shot or mix it with the oil?

for now, I don't have a sterile vial. Can I bake it and the draw it once it cools and shoot? then get a vial this weekend?
    thanks guys

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Gsxxr was instructing you in how to sterilize a non-sterile oil.

And yes it is an involved process.

What I'd recommend in your case, is that you do indeed postpone the next shot until after your performances. Your ability to perform is imperative, an fortunately Sus has long and short esters that permit you to postpone and double up.

In the meantime (immediately) order some sterile oil (comes in a vial, not a bottle) from a research lab with quick delivery. Some offer next day service and others have very quick regular service (2-3 day).

If you need a good company PM me. Oh, and break a leg. .

M.

Guys thanks for the advice. Speak thanks bro. I ordered some sterile oil. I'm going to postpone this shot until Monday and fkn tear the walls down tonight and tomorrow. Then double up my shot Monday.

word!

Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash
    that kind of hurt my brain. What do you mean by "isn't it steril the first time you use it?"
    When I was gonna order it from ARR I asked them if it was steril, and Im pretty sure they said it was when you opened it for the first time but since its not in a vial, it is not steril after that. I'll try to find my post, anyway since you found some, this aint important
    Last edited by speak; 06-09-2006 at 09:25 AM.

oh ok I gotcha. thanks again for the input. much obliged

Is the cottonseed oil from ARR sterile?

not mine, but the same question. "yes it is till you open it" hmmm, so i guess if you can get it out without opening it, you are good

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    b-12 would have been much easier, but hind sight is 20/20 good luck bro. Be careful

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    b-12 would have been much easier, but hind sight is 20/20 good luck bro. Be careful
    b12 didn't work with me. Have you tried this for pain?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by speak
    b12 didn't work with me. Have you tried this for pain?
    Yes, but everybody is diferent. Just thought it be easier since it comes sterile already. How much did you use? I use 1/2cc with shots and seems ok for me.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by speak
    Is the cottonseed oil from ARR sterile?

not mine, but the same question. "yes it is till you open it" hmmm, so i guess if you can get it out without opening it, you are good
    No! His is in a bottle (not a vial) and is not sterile. At least no more than a bottle of ketchup is.

M.

ok I'm straight guys I ordered the sterile oil and I'm pp-ing my shot till I have it.

Another question..is it more beneficial to cut ultra sust with ketchup (packets from McDonalds) or with A-1 steak sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    No! His is in a bottle (not a vial) and is not sterile. At least no more than a bottle of ketchup is.

M.
    that quote was from ARR

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    A-1 Steak sauce all the way, just make sure to wipe off the top before drawing

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Yes, but everybody is diferent. Just thought it be easier since it comes sterile already. How much did you use? I use 1/2cc with shots and seems ok for me.
    Well i get steril oil now, and it comes from the same place as my b12 so they are just as easy to aquire. I think I was mixing it 1:1 (1cc)at the time. Also, I have pain with every test I inject. Oil is the only thing that worked. I now mix about 1:1/4 test to oil

Thread Information