Thread: tren cough

vitamind is offline New Member

tren cough

I'm in my 4th week of a test prop and tren ace cycle, and things are going pretty well. Recently tho I've been getting what I can only imagine is the "tren cough" but it's not an ongoing/persistent thing. It happens literally within 10 seconds of injection, and for some reason only when I inject into my right buttock. It's a pretty fierce cough for about 10 minutes then starts to fade away. I get hot/sweaty but that fades too after about 10 minutes. Is that the normal "tren cough"? I can't believe that it gets into my system that fast. Honestly, I'm only about 1/2 thru the injection before I start the feel the cough coming on. Any one else ever get that?
    Thanks.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    That is tren cough. Mover your injection sight. you might be close to a vein. As slow down the injection. When you shoot fat is when you get the cough.

That is one way i test my gear. If i dont get the cough i shoot fast to see if it will make me cough.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    when I used to use reforvit-b alot I could taste the vit. b 12 immediately after i injected it. It does happen that fast. I am using tren for the first time though and I dont have any previous experience with it. I am using tren enanthate 250 mgs per week with 500 mr test enanthate. Im considering throwing out the tren cuz i dont want any hair loss. what do you think?

vitamind is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. I do shoot pretty slow, but I'll slow it down even more. Regarding the hair loss dealy, this is also my first Tren cycle, so I don't really have any experience with that (tho I did do a ton of research and know that is 1 of the 52 or so sides). ...i also shave my head every week, so even if it was happening I wouldn't know it...
    I will say that the test prop/tren stack is giving me some killer workouts tho. Again, thanks for the info on the tren cough.

NCNPC29 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    when I used to use reforvit-b alot I could taste the vit. b 12 immediately after i injected it. It does happen that fast. I am using tren for the first time though and I dont have any previous experience with it. I am using tren enanthate 250 mgs per week with 500 mr test enanthate. Im considering throwing out the tren cuz i dont want any hair loss. what do you think?

Same with me and Tren . When I would inject it I could taste that shit right away. My wife could even tell when I was on Tren. She said I smelled differently when I was on it. I guess you could smell that crap right through my pores... Reforvit B..man that brings back some memories... I attempted to do that in 96 and it felt like I was trying to inject a rusty nail into my ass..lololol.... stopped after 1 shot.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    .....I think most people experience tren cough at one point or the other...It took me 4 cycles before I got it...The only relief for me is to have something to drink sitting nearby...If I can drink a little in between coughing, it seems to ease the urge to cough.....

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by NCNPC29
    Same with me and Tren. When I would inject it I could taste that shit right away. My wife could even tell when I was on Tren. She said I smelled differently when I was on it. I guess you could smell that crap right through my pores... Reforvit B..man that brings back some memories... I attempted to do that in 96 and it felt like I was trying to inject a rusty nail into my ass..lololol.... stopped after 1 shot.
    thats awesome dude that ur wife is cooo l with ur steroids and does she shoot u? i wish my chick would. i think my girl is too good for me or whatever hoy crap imn drunking a lot now sorry about me dudes.

Thread Information