rippedfreak123 is offline New Member

Please cristique

As ive writtent his is Premier, i jsut wanted to get soem feedback from here also..thanks for the replies guys

alrite...debating my next cycle.......

im currently 5'8(ALLLMOOOST 5'9 FUK I WANNA BE TALLER)184 lbs. finshing up long r3....to be honest ive slacked on it a fewtimes because ive been really busy the past few weeks...been trying to shoot up non work out days but ive missed a few..but all in all..i feel good ive been somewhat of a more leaner look. a fuller look....vascular, and veins on the side of my arm i never knew i had have been showing..also another thing i want to add to this(and plzz criticize because i want to know this)..i wanna venture to say that the inflation or sowlen ness of the injection site after shooting up long r3 into muscle worked out..is because of the fluid...i dunno why i noticed i shot my left tricep up(i didnt split it so ill jsut fill other tricep up next time) right after work out and i literally can see my tricep fatter and larger...but i feel it can only be temporary...just my thought....tell me if you guys have felt the same..

now back to the cycle im thinking of doing....goals: almost a bulker but a good lean bulker...i want to grow but i grow fairly lean so all i need is some good healthy and lots of food but still hit the abs hard and keep that waste slim....

ok ive really come to the conclusion that deca is out of the question for me. EQ will be the one. deca is hitting the sack hard and i want no part of it anymore...

Weeks 1-8 test Prop or Suspension about 85 MG a day for a total of 600 MG...havent used any of the two but there rather the same..which u guys think i should use? ive heard alot of tren cycles with prop to keep the esters about the same but does Suspension hurt a little less? also, everyday shooting is a thing i have no problem with but im starting to debate...not that i cant..just that ill get stuck not being able to shoot up some days cuz im caught up with shit...but well see..

weeks 1-5,6 tren Ace 50 MG every day...ive been really fukin eager to use tren. i ve heard great things on it but things that i feel can suite my body very well..since i grow fairly lean muscle i feel this low water retention between both prop and tren and running some serms or ai's through out the cycle might really do some miracles.

weeks 1-6 EQ 400 MG

HCG - 500 IU's every 4th day.

Nolvadex - 40 mgs every day( got em from my doc prescribed cuz i have a gyno problem already..so these things are nice and potent )

u think AI's are needed..maybe some letro? A-dex?

imma run the prop 2 weeks after the EQ so it can come out my system and run PCT the day after Last Prop shot...

Clomid-300 mg 1st day, 150 2nd, 100 next two weeks, 50 mg after that till i feel reconvered...
    Nolvadex

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks of Eq is pointless, you need to run it for at least 12, its a very long ester and takes 6 weeks or so to even start working. What is your cycle experience?

rippedfreak123 is offline New Member
    ive done about 2 real cycles be4 this..n im fairly big for my size and figure.

n yea your right i was thinking that..but only reason i was thinking that short is because ive realized i cant do long cycles...i think 10 is max for me n thats pusshing it alrady..but i havent tried the hcg during a cycle yet so that might help the nads..

therefore what u think would be a good choice to replace the eq? or if not if i run 10 weeks of eq shoudl i then run 12 weeks of prop?

i ran a test cycle and ive ran a test deca dbol cycle..stupidly the test deca dbol one was my first realll Proper PCT! i think the test be4 had evect on me..but im recovered now..

Thread Information