PoisonPen is offline New Member

Losing The "Naturalness"....

When could a person who enjoys lifting and growing no longer be considered "natural" ? Obviously when one takes roids they could be considered that, but do things like Pro-Hormones, 1Test, Phera-Plex or Superdrol count? Other than straight Steroids , what is taken that would make someone consider another as no longer a Natural Bodybuilder?

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Natural Bodybuilding / Powerlifting organizations have a strict view on prohormones, etc as I understand it and ANY testosterone booster is technically not allowed (I may be wrong about this). I personnally used to hold a more liberal view than this and thought that anything you did other that actual steroids still counted as training "natural". Now, my opinion has become even more liberal and I feel that even with steroids it is still "natural" in that it is real muscle made of real tissue that you worked your a$$ off to create. I think the only thing unnatural is synthol and implants....both of which are retarded IMO.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    natural test boosters like tribulus and tongcat ali are allowed in most natural federations

Thread Information